Chapter 4

Destiny POV

I rubbed my eyes as I felt Malachi's foot on my neck. He had so much fun yesterday that he begged Bri to let him spend the night, and of course she said yes.

My phone was right next to me which reminded me that Rocky texted me yesterday but I didn't get a chance to check it.

You can not be serious. After he begged me to forgive him Rocky sends me a picture with him a little too close with a female. When I stared at the picture a little longer I noticed it was the girl from the party.

"Hello." Rocky answered when I called. She sounded like she was half sleep.

"Sorry for waking you up." I started feeling bad. Maybe I should've waited until later to call.

"It's cool, I needed to get up anyways. Wassup?"

"I just saw the picture you sent me yesterday." I told her.

"Oh, I was wondering why you didn't text me back but then I remember you was babysitting Kai." she said.

"I can't believe he would do this to me after basically kissing my butt yesterday." I started getting loud. I didn't realize it until Kai started to shift in his sleep.

"Some niggas ain't shit." Rocky said the I heard a deep voice in the background.

"Is that Shawn?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's his dumb ass-ow you play to do damn much." she hissed.

"My bad I'm back for real." she said after a couple of minutes of arguing with Shawn.

"You spent the night over his house?"

"Yeah, Bri just told our dad that I spending the night at a girl from my AAU team." she like it was no big deal.

"His parents don't care?"

"They're out on business." she answered smartly.

"Y'all just nasty." I shook my head.

"Anyways, what are you gonna do about this shit face ass nigga?" she changed the topic.

"I really don't know." I shrugged like she could see me.

"I gotta idea." Rocky said.

"What is it?"

"Just meet me at my house in a couple of hours and make sure Jay and Bristol are there." she hung up.

****

"Where is she at?" Jay checked her phone. Rocky was 30 minutes late and she wasn't answering anyone's calls or text.

Before anyone said anything she walked in through the front door. Rocky had on some sweats and a really big t shirt with her hair messed up.

"My bad, I caught up with something." she adjusted the clothes that were clearly to big for her.

"Nasty ass." Bristol said.

"Don't talk about me cause I know I heard some moans the other night when y'all was on the phone." Rocky snapped.

Bristol didn't say anything which made me and Jay laugh. Rocky pulled something out of her bag and handed it to Jay.

"Y'all's nasty asses ripped my dress!?!" she got loud.

"That shit was too complicated to get off." Rocky shrugged.

I was in tears by now.

"That's not what we're suppose to be talking about anyway. I found a way to get him back." Rocky looked at me with a devious smile.