Chapter 14

Rome POV

I woke up and saw it was about time for Brina to get up for school.

"Brina, get up." I shook her but she didn't move.

"Brina."

"Sabrina."

"Hmm?" she finally answered me.

"Time to get up." I told her.

"No." she rolled over.

"If you get up I'll make you some pancakes." I promised.

"Your food is nasty."

Well, damn, I thought she like my breakfast.

This is why bedtime is so important to Sabrina, her lil ass is mean when she doesn't get her sleep. Hurtin' a nigga's feelings and shit.

"I'll get you some McDonalds." I said. Her ass hopped up real fast when I said that.

"Hold up, I'm coming." I yelled at whoever was at the door.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I'm not here for you, even though you did grow up to be a nice looking young man.." she started biting her lip.

"I gotta girl and last time I checked, you don't pay no bills up in here, so don't walk ya ass in my shit." she just ignored me.

"How is she?" I knew she was referring to Brina.

" How many times to I have to tell yo ass not to come around here?" I ignored her question.

"I want to see her." she demanded. I was praying to God that Sabrina would take forever to get up cause she don't need to be seeing her or it's gon' start some shit and I'll end up looking like the bad guy.

"You can but just not right now." I lied. I'll be damned if I let this bitch anywhere around my sister.

"Why not?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"She's sleeping over a friend's house." I made up a quick lie.

"On a school night?"

"Yeah, they go to the same school so why not?" I shrugged. She started walking around and looked at the pictures that were hanging up on the wall.

"She's cute." she pointed to a picture of me and Destiny.

"I know."

"But she's not your type. She's, how should I put it?" she thought for a second before continuing her sentence. ", a little too innocent. She doesn't have any edge to her." she moved on to the next one.

"And neither do you." I mumbled while looking at her hairline. Them shits were gone, I guess a lot has change since the last time I saw her.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Did something else grow on you?" She walked towards me and went to reach my dick but I grabbed her hand.

"That ain't got shit to do with you."

"I can't check up on what's mine?" She smirked.

"Shit was never yours."

"Mmm, that's what you think."

"Nah, that what I know. Matter fact get the fuck out for real." Before she could say anything I pushed her ass out.

Ion believe in a man putting his hands on a woman but she did too much fucked up shit for me to treat her like a lady.

I was hoping she would never bring her ass around here again. I kept ignoring her calls and texts thinking that would make her leave us alone.