Chapter 10

Rome POV

I gripped the steering wheel as I ran a red light.

I swear if anything happened to Brina I'll die.

I parked the car before rushing through the doors.

"What the hell happened?" I asked the person who was probably responsible for this.

"I don't know, one minute she was fine, and then she couldn't breath." Diane explained.

"I knew I shouldn't have let yo dumb ass watch her. You can't do shit right. You always gotta fuck up som-" I spat out in anger.

"Rome." Destiny put her hand on my shoulder. "Calm down, I know she probably didn't mean for anything to happen." I looked at Destiny for a second before brushing off her hand.

"If anything happens to here, I promise I'ma make yo life shitty as hell." I whispered in a menacing tone to Diane before going over to a chair and sitting down.

"Tell me what the fuck happened." I demanded.

"Nothing, we were just playing hide and seek, after 5 minutes of waiting for her to find me, I went looking for her. When I found her she laying on the ground and she wasn't breathing." Diane said.

Her ass looked like she was about to cry but did I care?

Nope. Dumb ass broad can't even look after a damn 5 year. What type of shit is that?

"She's gonna be okay, Rome." I felt Destiny's presence next to me.

"You don't know that, shit, I don't know that. If I wouldn't have been out with you then this shit would not have happened." I put my head in my hands.

"So now your blaming me for this?" Destiny asked. I ignored her but then she asked again and this time she pushed my shoulder.

"I heard yo ass the first time." I finally responded to her.

"You know, you're not the only one that cares about Sabrina." she kept going on and on.

"Destiny just shut the fuck up." I cut her off harshly.

"I know your upset and everything but if you ever talk to me like that then I'll cut you off so quick you'll think I was a dream." she made me look her in the eyes as she spoke.

No words were exchanged after that.

"Roberts family." the doctor suddenly called out.

"How is she?" I rushed up to him.

"She's doing fine now. It turns out that Sabrina has asthma and she had an attack. She should be fine, just make sure you look after her, especially when she's playing. Make sure who ever she's with has an inhaler on them, and it get's refilled when needed." the doctor smiled before telling me what room Sabrina was in.

"Romey!" Sabrina shouted as soon as I walked in. Weights were lifted off my chest when I saw her smile at me.

"Briny!" I teases her.

"I missed you." she smiled so I could see her missing two front teeth.

"I missed you too." I gave her a tight hug.

"Hey Sabrina." Destiny walked in with a big pink teddy bear.

"Is that for me?" Sabrina's eyes lit up.

"Maybe."

"Come on Desiiiiiiiiii." Brina whined.

"I'm just playing. Glad you're feeling better." Destiny kissed Sabrina's cheek.