Chapter 11

Destiny POV

"Hell no." My dad said as soon as I told him.

"Why not?" I smacked my lips.

"Cause I said so." he said sternly.

"But he treats me nice daddy, and we've been kind of hanging out for a while." I mumbled the last part.

"So that's what yo ass been doing instead of being at your so-called friends." he raised his voice.

"Daddy, I don't see what the problem is. You already know and trust him." I raised my voice too.

"I don't want you wit them type of guys." he tried to explain.

"What kind of guys? Drug dealers? Did you forget that you're a damn kingpin and Major is next in line. Rome ain't gonna do this shit forever." I yelled.

"That's what the fuck they all say. I said that shit when I first started and little girl you got one more time to cuss at me." he warned.

"You're not being fair."

"I don't give a damn, now you stay away from him and I mean it."

I didn't say anything I just stormed out of the room and slammed the door.

This is bullshit.

******

"Aye, why you been ignorin' me for the past week?" I felt a hand on my arm.

"I've just been busy." I lied.

Damn I missed him so much.

"Too busy to text a nigga back?"

"I just don't think we should see each other anymore." I mumbled and looked down.

"Why? What's the problem? Everything was coo Monday." he scrunched up his eyebrows.

"I just think it's not working out." I avoided eye contact with him.

"Explain this shit to me."

"Rome, I'm sorr-" I finally looked at him and I swear it killed me.

"Keep that shit." he cut me off before walking away.

I heard the bell ring but I didn't care, I went into the bathroom before the first tear could fall.

1 week later...

I mopped around the house all last week. I miss Rome and Sabrina so much.

This shit hurts. I wasn't talking to my dad because he was the one who made things like this.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes as soon as I opened the door.

"I just wanted to see you." he shrugged.

"Well, I don't want to see you. Macky, I'm not in the mood for this shit." I told him. I just wanted to go back to my room and cry some more.

"Damn, okay, I was just coming to check on you because you've been looking so sad at school."

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you I just wanted to be alo- what the hell are you doing?" I pushed him back. This nigga really just tried to kiss me.

"Destiny, I was just tryna give you what you want." he tried to explain.

"I know what I want but he's not here right now, so you can go." I tried to close the door but Macky wouldn't move his foot.

"Move or I'm calling my brother to beat your ass again." He still wouldn't move so I leaned against the door before pulling out my phone.

"Wassup lil sis?" Major answer.