Chapter 17

Rome POV

"You mean you can't tell me anything?" I asked Justin, he was the nigga on our team that could track anyone.

"Nah, she's a professional at this shit. Can't find nothin' on her." he shook his head.

"A'ight, man, if anything changes let me know." I sighed. Sabrina's been gone for two weeks and that shit is killin' me. I haven't got any sleep since she left. I stopped going to school. Every waking moment is me tryin' to find her.

I've been tryin' to call Destiny but her ass ain't been answering the phone. She one of the few people I thought I could count on but I guess she too busy for me.

"How you feelin'?" Major asked me. I ain't talk to him in a grip and a lot of shit has been going on since then.

"Like shit. I miss my her man." I wiped my eyes. I was tired as hell but I ain't time to go to sleep while some sick bitch had my sister.

"I know what you mean, Destiny's ass went M.I.A." he told me.

"The hell you mean? Fuck you just sittin' here for?" I went to stand up but he pushed me back down on the couch.

"Calm down, I know where she is. Kelley must have forgot I had niggas watchin' her shit all the damn time. They both don't know I know she over there." he shrugged. That shit made me calm down a little bit.

"Why she over there?" I asked.

"Ion know, I guess her and my pops got into it but I'm go over there later today to see what's up."

"Alight tell her to call me, since she been ignoring a nigga. I'll see you later though." I told him before I left. As soon as I got in the car my phone rang, I answer it without looking.

"Yo."

"So you finally decided to answer yo phone." 

"Isha, chill all that shit down." I smacked my lips. If I knew it was her I wouldn't have answered that shit.

"No, cause-" I hung up on her ass before she could even finish.

I ain't have time for her dick hungry ass.

"Man what?" I answered the phone after she was blowing my shit up.

"Ooh I like it when you talk rough, it turns me on."

"Patty, what the hell did you do with my sister?" I asked her.

"I bet you look so sexy right now." she said.

"Answer the question."

"Fine, since you're no fun. I have Sabrina." She laughed.

"No shit, let me talk to her." I said aggravated. I heard her sigh.

"Romey, I miss you so much." I heard the voice that I been missing.

"I love you Brina. I'm comin' to get you soon." I promised. I meant that shit.

"Okay- ahhh!" I heard her scream.

"Sabrina! Sabrina! Sabrina!" I yelled over the phone. I could hear her crying, the noise was tearing me apart.

"Bye bye Rome." Patty hung up on me.

Memories flooded my mind and sent a chill down my spine. 

I'll never forget that shit.

Destiny POV

"You so stinky." I cooed at Micah as I changed her diaper. She just giggled like she knew what I was saying.