Chapter 19

2 years later

Destiny POV

I packed my things in my suitcase, getting ready to go home for summer break. I haven't been home since Christmas break and I missed my family. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and ran my finger over the small scar that was on my chin. My mind went back to when it all happened.

****

"Fuck you." I spat my blood out on Rome's uncle. He hit me with the bud of his gun again.

"Just give me the little girl." he screamed.

"No, she's not going anywhere with you." I followed his every move. If he moved to the right so did I. Sabrina was in the corner scared and crying. I already knew he was going to try and hurt her and I wasn't having it. 

He pushed past me but I quickly got up and threw myself on top of Sabrina. When he saw I wasn't moving he ripped the back of my shirt.

I heard him unbuckle his pants. Next thing I knew I felt stings on my back.

"Shit! Stop!" I yelled out, my back felt like it was bleeding.

"I'm tired of yo lil ass disrespecting me." I felt him pull my leg and drag me to the center of the room. My back hurt worse since it was rubbing against the carpet.

"Get the hell off of me." I tried to hit his hands away from me. Since he ripped the back of my shirt it was easy for him to take the rest of it off. He kicked me in my side making me tear up, he took that opportunity to take off my pants, which only left me in my panties. Before he could take those off someone bust through the door and tackled him.

It was Rome.

I put on the scraps of my shirt and tried to cover as much as of my chest as I could.

"Well, well isn't this cute." Rome's aunt came through the door. I didn't notice that Rome was being pinned up by his uncle and was struggling until now.

"I think it's funny how you're so concerned about Rome when he clearly doesn't give a damn about you." she laughed in my face.  I went to go after her until she pulled out a knife and held it up to my throat.

"You might want to think this through." she raised her eyebrows.

"Back to what I was saying, look at you guys, all reunited like one big happy family, except your missing someone." she looked back and forth between me and Rome, who still trying to break free.

"Isha come in here." she yelled. A scared girl came in, I recognized her from one of my classes.

"It looks like there's a new addition to this little family. Isha tell them the good news."

"I'm pregnant." she sniffed. I saw Rome's aunt, look away so I took that as an opportunity to snatch the knife away from her. I pushed her into the wall and then, without thinking, I stabbed Rome's uncle making him fall.