Chapter 35

2 Years Later

Rome POV

I waited for my baby's name to be called. I can't believe Destiny is graduating from college. I'm proud of her.

"Why is this taking forever?" Sabrina complained.

Let me tell yall, Sabrina isn't that cute lil girl y'all loved. She got herself a so-called 'boyfriend' and guess who it is?

That bad ass lil nigga from her birthday party a couple years back.

I know it's been a couple years since y'all last seen us but life has been good for us. Remember when Destiny said she wanted to take things slow? Yeah, well that shit quickly ended.

"Be quiet and stop complaining." Rocky said as she got her camera ready.

"Kai get those Combos outta my purse." Bristol's pregnant ass told Malachi. Bristol and Smoot got married last year and a few months later she got pregnant.

"What did I tell you about eating those nasty shits?" Smoot asked. They both started arguing.

"Hey, they're getting closer to my baby girl's name, y'all better shut that shit up." Lloyd yelled at the both of them.

***

"I'm proud of you big head." Major gave Destiny a hug after the ceremony.

"Wait, let me get a picture." Kellcey snapped a few.

I waited for everyone to get done with their pictures before walking up to college graduate.

"I'm proud of you baby." I hugged her tight and peck her lips before holding on to her.

"Thanks but I'm proud of you too."

Oh, I forgot to mention, a nigga finally got out the game. I'm working on opening up my own barbershop.

"I guess we both gettin' out shit together." We shared a kiss.

"Break all that unnecessary up and let's go eat." Lloud interuppted our lil moment.

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah."

***
"Order the Cheese Ravolli  for me if I don't come back in time." Destiny told me as her and all the girls went to use the bathroom.

"I gotchu baby." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She wasn't gone that long when I heard her phone vibrate. I checked to see who it was and was surprise.

Mo: Congrats we did it baby girl

Now, I'm not the type of nigga that just goes through his girl's phone, but she doesn't hav nothin' to hide, right?

Wrong. Turns out her and that nigga Morris have been texting for a while.

Mo: I miss you and I wanna see you

Morris stop I have a boyfriend

That's my baby

Mo: Please?

Fine

Wait, hold up, wait a damn minute. Did I read that shit right? Nah, ion think I did.

I reread the messages and the shit didn't change. I can't believe she would meet up with this nigga. I wonder what they were doing since she didn't tell me about none of this.

I didn't want to ruin her little day so I was quiet the rest of the day, ignoring everyone's jokes and laughter, I was pissed.

"What's wrong with you, baby? You didn't say anything at dinner." we were back at my house and Sabrina just left to spend the night with all the kids at Jay and Fizz's house.