Chapter 15

Rome POV

"I thought you said she would be here." She said.

"My bad, I forgot she had a field trip today, she won't be home until later." I lied. I really ain't forget that shit.

"Well, then I'll just wait here." she took a seat in the couch.

"Nah, you don't gotta do that. I'll call you when she gets home." I lied again.

"Why don't we go and have some fun."

"Why don't you get the fuck outta my face." I pushed past her when she was tryin' to kiss me.

"Come on, Rome I know you miss me and I miss you and it." she looked at me and bit her lip.

"You gotta whole ass husband and even if you didn't ion do crazy bitches." I shook my head.

"You know what they say, crazy pussy is the best pussy."

"Real shit, you gotta a whole lotta balls to come to me after the shit you did." I laughed.

"Well, I love you Rome." she smirked.

"And I love you too. I'm sorry for how I was acting earlier." I lied my ass off and started backing her up towards the door.

"I know and I forgive you, baby. I know you were just mad at me for being away so long."

"You're right." We finally got close to the door so I opened it a pushed her ass out.

"Stupid bitch." I mumbled after I locked the door.

"You can't stay away from me forever. I love you and that little girl." She banged on the door.

*****

"Shit, you gotta get up." I tapped Isha's butt as she rode me in reverse cowboy style.

"Why?" she stopped riding but didn't get off of me.

"Cause I'm late picking up my sister. Now get the fuck off of me." I lifted her up and moved her.

"Are you coming back?" she asked me while I was putting on my clothes.

"Nah, the pussy was just okay." I shook my head and sat on her bed to put on my shoes.

"You wasn't saying' that when I was ridin' you!" she started to yell.

"You right, I wasn't sayin' shit cause I was bored but I'm out though." I got up and left. I heard cussing me out but I ain't really give a fuck.

I pulled up to Brina school where all the kids from her class was standing. I ain't see her so I went over to her teacher.

"Where's Sabrina?" I asked her.

"A woman came to get her. She said you sent her." she gave me a strange look.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm sorry." I lied. On the inside I was pissed off. How is she just gonna let somebody take my sister without me knowing.

I checked Mama H's house and Brina wasnt there. I checked the parks and playgrounds and they were not there. I even called up some of her friend's parents. Finally I went over to the one person that for real helps me.

"Hey, Rome I've been callin- what's wrong?"

"Is Sabrina witchu?" I walked past her and looked through the house.

"No, why?" She followed me.

"Shit, where the fuck could she be at?" I mumbled and sat on her bed.

"Please tell me you didn't lose her again." Destiny sighed.

"The fuck you mean again? I never list her." I looked up at her.

"Can you just tell me what happened?" she say down next to me.

"I was late picking up Sabrina from her field trip and she wasn't there. Her teacher said that some woman picked her up." I explained.

"Do you have an idea who picked her up?"

I thought about it for a moment and then it all clicked.

"I think my aunt has her."I cursed under my breth.

"Okay, then she's safe." Destiny shrugged.

"You don't understand, she did some fucked up shit to me." I shook my head at the memories.

"Like what?"

I didn't know if I should tell her cause she might look at me different. Thats why ain't tell nobody, not even my mama when she was alive.

"Ion wanna talk about it." I stood up.

"Okay, do you know where she could be at?"

"Nah, but I'ma drive around the city."

"Let me know if you find anything." she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

If she does the same shit she did to me to my little sister I'ma body that bitch.

Destiny POV

"It goes down in the DM's." I rapped along with Yo Gotti as I brushed my hair back into a ponytail.

A knock on the door interrupted my song.

"Come in." I said after I turned down the radio.

"I'm bout to leave, baby girl." my dad popped his head in my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Gotta handle some business, I'll be back in a few days." he told me.

"But I thought we were going to have a little daddy daughter date since you haven't been home in forever." I pouted.

"We can do that when I get back, I promise. Come on and be my little trooper that I know you are." he gave me a hug before leaving.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I haven't really talked to my dad in almost two weeks and I'm starting to miss his big head.

"I guess I'll just do some homework." I mumbled to myself. Since everyone was busy and Rome was out looking for Sabrina, I really hoped she was okay. I was all alone. I know a lot of people wish to have the kind of money my family has but that shit comes with a big price.

For one of my assignments I had to read a book about how to run a business and all aspects of it. I went down to my daddy's office because I knew he had a lot of books about this type of stuff.

When I went to pull a book out, a picture fell to the ground I immediately recognize the little girl in the picture. It was me but with a man I didn't recognize.

On the back of the picture it read Destiny and her father but that man in the picture was not my father.

"Des, I'm back I forgot my-what are you doing in my office?" my daddy walked into his office and stopped when he saw me.

"Who is this because it doesn't look like you?" I handed him the picture.

"This, this is your father."

Its getting juicy!!!

What did Rome's aunt do to him?

What do you think she's gonna do to Sabrina?

Where do you think they're hiding out?

Rome's dumb ass cheated on Destiny?!?!

Destiny has a different father?!?!

Please comment a lot. Show me some love

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT