Sabrina

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" Rome asked me when I came into the kitchen.

"Dressed like what?" I looked down at my outfit.

"Where's the rest of your pants?" he kept feeding Marissa.

"You can't even see anything." I huffed.

"I see too damn much."

"Rome, if you don't leave that girl alone." Destiny came in just in time.

"Mommy thinks she's runnin' shit-ow!." Rome was talking to Marissa when Destiny popped him in the back of the neck.

"That's what I thought." Destiny chuckled.

"Just cause you're pregnant doesn't mean I still won't beat that ass." Rome threatened getting out of his seat.

"Can you two stop?" I asked when they started kissing way too much for my eyes.

"Do you need a ride to school?" Destiny giggled as Rome continued to kiss on her.

"No, Derrick is picking me up." I took a bite out of my banana.

"That nigga." Rome snorted.

"He's just my friend." I rolled my eyes.

"Bye guys, I'll see you later." I told them when I heard a knock on the door. I showered Marissa with kisses before opening the front door.

"You ready?" Derrick asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I followed him to the car.

While he was driving I took the time out to check him out.

Damn, this boy is too fine!

(Ichanged what he looked like) Too bad I'm stuck in the friendzone

Too bad I'm stuck in the friendzone. I admit I have a tiny crush on Derrick but I know it'll never go anywhere. I mean how could you not like Derrick? He's everything I could ask for.

Charming.

Sweet

Fine.

Funny

Smart

Fine

Respectful

And did I mention he was Fine

"When are you gonna learn how to drive?" broke me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"When are you gonna learn how to drive?" he repeated the question.

"My brother is suppose to be teaching me today." I shrugged.

"Yo did you see what Karen posted on her snap?" I asked Derrick.

"I saw that dumb shit. Who the fuck is proud of being a side piece?" He scrunched up his face.

"That's your cousin." I chuckled.