Chapter 27

Destiny POV

I woke up to my phone going off. I didn't even realize I went to sleep. I checked and it seemed like everyone was blowing up my phone.

"What does everybody want?" I mumbled as I waited for Rocky to answer her phone.

"Finally, you called somebody back." she sighed.

"What's going on? Everybody is calling and texting me." I got up from my dad's bed and started walking to the kitchen so I could get a snack.

"Obvisiously for a damn reason. Rome got into a car accident." I felt my heart drop out of my chest.

"Was Sabrina with him? Are they okay? What hospital are they at?" I rushed her with question.

"Brina wasn't with him, she's here with us worrying sick about Rome and we're at Mercy Hospital." she answered. A part of me was relieved because Sabrina was safe but I was still worried about Rome.

"I'm on my way." I didn't wait for her to say anything, I just hung up.

***

"How is he?" I asked as soon as I spotted everyone in the waiting room.

"We don't know yet." Jay said.

"Where's Sabrina?" I asked. I looked around and she wasn't anywhere to found.

"Yaya decided to take her to the cafeteria and try to get her mind off everything." Shawn answered.

I nodded my head and took a seat next to my daddy before leaning on his shoulder. I was trying not to cry but I ended up snot nosed crying in my daddy's chest.

"I can't lose him. What is Sabrina going to do?" I cried.

"Everything is gonna be just fine babygirl." he comforted me the best he could but it wasn't making me feel better.

After a few more minutes of crying I went to the bathroom to clean my face. I didn't want Sabrina to see me so upset or that might make her upset again.

When I walked back out everyone was surrounding the doctor, including Yaya and Sabrina.

"What's going on?" I asked when I approached the group.

"You came just in time. David is doing fine, it could've ended up a lot worse." the doctor smiled.

"Who is David?" Yaya asked.

"So does that mean he can go home today?" Smoot asked. Everyone ignored Yaya.

"No, he has some serious injuries, his right leg is broken, along with both of his arms and bruised ribs. He's going to need someone to care for him."

"Can someone tell me who David is?" Yaya asked.

"Shh," I shushed her and gave my full attention back to the doctor.

"Can we see him?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes but not for long, he lost a lot of blood and needs his rest." he instructed. The doctor then told us what room he was in.

"Hello!!!! Can someone tell me who David is? I thought we were here for Rome." she raised her voice.

"Rome is David, dumbass." Fizz said making Jay hit him.

"Can y'all please come on." Sabrina groaned. She ran ahead of everyone and now had an attitude because her lil butt has to wait on us.

"We're coming, Brina." Yaya said. She looked over at me and smirked like I was suppose to be jealous. I don't have time for her childish ass.