Chapter 5

Major POV

"Thanks for telling me what that lil nigga was doing my sister." I told Rome as we rode in the car

"You my nigga, of course I'ma tell you." Rome shrugged.

We pulled up to where this fuck nigga hangs out at.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah, let's just hurry up and do this." Rome said.

We got out of the car and started to walk up to him. The friends he was with saw us and left his ass.

"Aye, where y'all go-oh shit." he said when he saw us. It was too late for him to run.

"So you think it's cool to put yo hands on a female, huh?" I hit him in the jaw.

"No man." he raised up his hands to try to stop me from hitting his ass again.

He was too busy paying attention to me that he didn't Rome.

"Shit." he cursed when Rome got him.

"You gon' smile in my face and then hurt my sister. Do I look dumb to you?" Rome held him still as I two pieced him.

"Fight a man instead of a female, fuck nigga." Rome said

"You need to learn how to treat to treat a female before you could ever have someone as good as my sister." I informed him cause his ass needed to know.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." his scary ass cried.

"Fuck yo sorry nigga, stay the hell away from my sister " I punched him until I thought he was sleep. Then I stomped on him to make sure he wasn't moving.

Rome dropped him to the ground.

"Lets go." I took one last look at him before leaving.

I ain't kill him cause ion need a murder case on my head, so I just taught him a lesson.

"Tell lil mama I said wassup." I told Rome when I dropped him off.

"A'ight." he got out the car.

I checked my phone and saw I had twelve missed calls from Kellcey.

"Wassup?" I asked when she answered the phone.

"I need you to go to the store and grab some diaper, I'm running low." I could hear the twins in the ackground.

"Why can't you call one of yo friends?" I smacked my lips.

"Maybe, cause you're their damn daddy." she started getting loud.

"A'ight, I'll be there in 20." I hung up cause I ain't feel like hearing her ass.

*********************

"This is the wrong kind." she snapped at me when I finally made it to her apartment

"Fuck you mean? It's some diapers." I shrugged and sat down on her couch.

"These are diapers for toddlers, not for babies that are only a month old." she picked up Micah while she was crying.

"I'll just get them myself." she smacked her lips as Micah calmed down.

"Aye, where's your bathroom at?" I asked.

"First door on the left." she told me.

I went to the bathroom and watched my hands. I thought I got off all the blood from Macky but I guess not.

"When you gonna stop this shit Major?" Kellcey walked into the bathroom since the door was open.

"Don't start this shit Kellcey." I shook my head.