Chapter 16

Destiny POV'

"What?" I was hoping this picture was some misunderstanding.

"I think you should have a seat." he tried to touch me but I moved away from him.

"No, I don't want to sit down." I looked at him in disgust. Who is this man?

"Destiny, I have some explaining-" he started to say.

"Damn right, you do. Who the hell are you?" I cut him off.

"I know you're upset but I'm still your father and you will respect me." he raised his voice.

"Bullshit, you're nothing but a man who lied to me for seventeen years." I felt tears building up in my eyes.

"Destiny Marie Steven sitcho ass down so I can explain." he yelled at me in tone that made me a scared. I did what he said but not because I wanted to.

"Me and your mother were having problems, I was starting to get deep in the drug game. Niggas were after my head big time-"

"What the hell does this have to do with me?" I sat back with an attitude.

"Shut up and you'll find out. Me and Adrian especially had beef. Your mother said living with me was too dangerous so she took you and Major and got her own apartment. I kept telling her that she needed to get security but she wouldn't listen to me and every time I sent someone to protect her, she would send them off." he continued.

I was still waiting to see what this had to do with me. Every future king pin has those problems.

"One night, I was watching Major when I got a phone called that Adrian took your mother."

"So Adrian is my father?" I asked.

"No, but one of his old workers is. He was suppose to watching her while Adrain was away doing business but instead he raped her." he finished.

"So, I am the child of raped?" I asked.

"Yes, and a few weeks after your mother came home we found out she was pregnant. At first she wasn't sure if we should keep you but after some thought we decided that we were gonna keep you."

"So when was this picture taken?" I asked.

"When you were born he came around for a little bit to see you and I told him not to come around anymore." he confessed.

"So your the reason why I don't know my real father?"

"Destiny I am your real father! I was there when you fell off your bike and kissed your boo boo. I was there struggling to do your hair while your mom wasn't here. I am yo daddy and blood can't change that."

"Destiny, why would I let him be around you when he raped your mother? That shit is asking for trouble." He raised his voice.

"You still should've told me! I can't believe this shit." I said the last part to myself. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"What's his name?" I asked Lloyd.

"Why? It doesn't matter, yo father is standing right in front of you."

"Answer the damn question." I rolled my eyes.

"His name is Hendricks Thomas." Lloyd sighed before walking over to me.

"Destiny, you are mine, you're my daughter." he pulled me into his usual bear hugs.

"I can't stay here anymore." I walked past him when he released me.

"What? You ain't leavin' me." Lloyd followed me into my room. I started stuffing some of my things into a bag.

"Well, I can't be here. You lied to me for 17 years!" I paused and looked at the man that I was suppose to be able to count on.