Chapter 13

Rome POV

"I don't see them." Destiny said as she looked in between the couch cushions for her keys.

"They're probably in there, you just gotta look deeper." I lied. Them shits were in my hand but her booty was looking just right in the leggings she was wearing.

"Really?" she didn't for real get my attention until she turned around.

"Huh?" I gave her a dumb look.

"Huh, my behind. You are not slick." She shook her head.

"What?" I asked like I ain't know what she was talking about.

"Chill out with all that runnin'. " I got on Brina when she ran up to Destiny.

"Can you read me a bedtime story?" Sabrina asked her.

"I thought you liked it when I read to you?" I asked Sabrina.

"I do but this time I want her to read to me."

"Fine, goodnight." I mumbled and went off to my room.

"Aw, are you mad?" Destiny asked a few minutes later when she came into my room.

"You stole my sister." I pouted. She laid next to me.

"It's not my fault I'm her favorite." she laughed. I just gave her a look.

"What was your first impression of me?" she asked randomly.

"Honestly?" I raised my eyebrows. She nodded her head.

"I thought you was annoying as hell and stuck up." I chuckled.

"For real?" she looked at me.

"Hell yeah but ion think you like that now." I shrugged.

"I thought you were a big meanie." she told me. I didn't say anything I just laughed.

"Rome, does it bother you that I'm a virgin?" she scooted closer to me.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked.

"A serious one, now answer it." Destiny demanded.

"No, what you do witcha pussy is yo business. Now, why you ask that?" I wrapped her arm around her waist.

"When I was with Mack-" I cut her ass off real quick.

"Stop comparing me to his bitch ass. We two different type of people." I was starting to get irritated.

"I know but I just don't want it to be a problem." she gave me that look that made all my irritation go away.

"Don't worry bout it, I got hella lotion." I told her.

"Do you ever think about it?" she asked after she stopped laughing.

"Hell yeah." I looked her up and down. Destiny wasn't thick but she had enough and the fact that she was a virgin turned a nigga on even more.

"Brina what you doin' up?" I asked her when she walked in my room.

"I can't go to sleep." she stood in front of my bed since she wasn't tall enough to get on by herself.

"Come on." I picked her up.

She got in between me and Destiny and laid her head on my chest. I knew what she wanted. I started humming to her and ran my hand through her hair.

When our mom was still alive she was do this to Brina all the time and her ass would be right to sleep.

Shit, I must've been tired too cause my ass went to sleep too.