Chapter 33

Destiny POV

"What?" Rome looked at Yaya.

"She's lying, baby." Yaya said nervously.

"I got papers on you bitch." I was trying to get free.

"I trusted yo dumb ass. " Rome started to move closer to Yaya.

"I had you around my lil sister and it turns out you are a opp." Rome chuckled.

"Snake ass. I should let Destiny keep whoopin' yo triflin' ass. Who the fuck makes a lil ass girl feel bad about herself? You a sick bitch."

Since Yaya's secret was out she dropped the act.

"And you're a dumb thug. You do anything to me and you'll go to jail." she smirked.

"You must of forgeten who I am. I'm not gonna touch you. Shit, I'm not gon' let nobody from my family touch you, I got people to deal with trash."

"I'll be right back. Don't let her out this room." Rome hopped out of the room.

"I'm good." I snatched away from Shawn. I paced back and forth trying to calm down.

"Let me just ask you think one question." I addressed Yaya.

"What?" she asked irritated.

"How could you, no, how the fuck was making Sabrina insecure apart of your job?" I huffed.

Shawn, Fizz and Smoot just stood there on standby, just in case something was going to happen.

"Look, I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I am a grown ass woman." she held her nose as it continued to bleed.

"Why are you mad at me because that little girl blends in with the night?" she started chuckling.

Before anyone knew what happened I jumped over Shawn and started choking her.

"I will kill you! Don't ever talk about her like that! You broke down piece of shit! Sabrina will be prettier then you will ever be." I yelled as I felt arms trying to pull me away. Yaya kept trying to get my hands from around her neck.

I don't hear her talking now.

"Do you understand me? Speak up!" I continued to choke her and even started shaking her.

I finally released her and started pacing again while she was coughing.

"I'm Destiny fucking Stevens, don't come for me and mine or I will gut you like a fish." I chuckled and ignored the crazy looks I received from Smoot, Shawn and Fizz.

Yaya's ass was quite after that.

Soon, Rome hopped back in.

"What the hell is going on in here?" he looked at all of us.

"Destiny turned into the Hulk and choked the dog shit outta Yoyo's ass." Fizz spoke. Rome just shook his head and began to speak.

"Somebody should be here in like 5 minutes and taking yo ass."

"Taking me where?" Yaya looked nervous.

"Don't worry bout that shit."

"What about my nose?"

"I don't give a damn about yo nose. Am I suppose to have pity for you?" Rome started chucking. "Nah, sweetheart, it doesn't work that way. Now turn around."

She did what she was told and Rome tied up her hands while trying not to fall. Next, he put something over her head so she couldn't see.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I told Smoot when he blocked me from moving. He gave me a look before escorting me out of the room.