Chapter 23

Rome POV

"Fuck is yo problem?" I asked Yaya when she finally came up to the VIP section.

"Why did you defend her?" she asked me with her hands on her hips.

"You think I was gonna let a nigga disrespect her in front of me? Nah, ion roll like that." I shook my head at her. I looked at Destiny and it seemed like her and that nigga Morris was arguing.

Probably cause his ass ain't do shit to protect her. I saw his ass watching what was going down. I hate a pussy nigga.

"Rome, you hear me talking to you?" Yaya asked.

"You too old to be acting like this. You're 28 years old acting like you 14. You don't even know Destiny but you stay sayin' slick shit to her." I smacked my lips.

"I just don't like how she looks at you." she tried to give me that puppy dog shit but it wasn't working this time.

"Why do you even give a fuck?" I asked. Me and Yaya were just gettin' to know each other a little better, nothing serious.

Yaya didn't say anything.

"You see all these people here are basically my family and if that's a problem with you then move to the left." I told her honestly. She's been hella clingy lately and the shit is starting to get on my nerves.

"I'm sorry Rome." she spoke after a few moments of silence. When I didn't say anything she gave me that smile that made it hard for me to resist her.

"It's cool." I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Let's go." she gave me a look that told me everything I needed to know.

****

"Yo, for real, chill out with that attitude." I told Yaya as we walked through the door. I was trying not yell cause if I did it would wake Sabrina up.

Yaya didn't say anything, she just went to my room and slammed the door, making Sabrina stir in her sleep.

"Fuck is yo problem?" I asked her after I put Sabrina down in her bed.

"I was fine until you had to comfort the bitch." she was talking about Destiny. After her and that nigga Morris was arguing, I could tell she was bout to cry so I made sure she was good before we left.

"Chill out with that bitch word." I warned her.

"Fuck you." she raised her voice.

"Is that suppose to hurt my feelings? Nah, but for real, keep yo voice down before you wake up my sister." I laughed and started changing into some basketball shorts and a tank top.

Just as she was bout to say something I heard a knock on the door. Since I was done getting changed I opened the door because I knew it was Sabrina.

"I can't sleep with all this yelling." she said when I opened my door.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. We'll try to keep it down." I promised her.

"Is Yeye still here?" she asked.

"Yes, Sabrina." I chuckled.

"When is she leaving?" 

"I don't know, probably in the morning." I shrugged.

"It's morning now." Sabrina made a point.

"You know what I mean." I huffed.

"Fine." she sighed before walking back into her room.

"I told you to keep yo loud ass down." I told Yaya after I closed the door.