Chapter 12

Bristol POV (cause I wanted to lol )

"If you don't drive the damn car, we're gonna be late." I told Smoot.

We were suppose to be on our way to a group date with Rome, Destiny, Jay, Fizz, Shawn, and Rocky but Smoot was driving too slow.

"Be quite so I can focus." He shushed me.

"Damn, that dress is kinda lookin' right on you." I heard him say as I played on my phone.

"Hell no, Smoot, don't start." I said when I felt his hand on my thigh.

"I ain't doing shit, Bri." he lied.

I felt his hand creep up my leg.

"Smoot, I ain't playin' with yo ass." I stopped his hand.

"I can't just wanna touch you? Fine, cool, I ain't gonna touch you." he finally moved his hand.

We were about half way there when I felt Smoot's hand suddenly in between my thighs.

"Stop baby." I let out a shakey breath.

"You wearing that G-string I like. You real wet for Daddy?" I didn't say anything, I was focused on moving his hand. Smoot pulled over the car.

"B-b-baby, we are g-gonna b-be late." I got out. I'm so happy he has tinted windows.

"Shit we just gonna have to be late." Smoot stopped the car and finally came over to me.

"Hello-shit just like that baby." I answered my phone.

"Ew, I see why y'all are late, just don't bother coming." Jay said.

"No, I'm coming." I meant that in both ways.

Before I hear Jay say anything else, my phine slipped outta my grip and my hands went back to stratching Smoot's back through his shirt.

"Fuck this shit let's go back to my place." Smoot got off from on top of me.

The whole ride there Smoot was tourtuing my ass until we finally got there.

"Is your dad home?" I asked in between kisses.

"Nah, he's at work." Smoot led me to his bedroom.

"What about Asia?"

"She'll be alright, just strip." He smacked my butt.

***
"Y'all are so nasty." Asia said when we walked out of Smoot's bedroom.

"Mind yo own business." Smoot plucked her in the forehead.

"Its kind of had to do that when all I hear is moans and groans coming from the next room." She said in disgust.

"Why didn't you bang on the door or something?" I asked.

"I did." she mugged me.

"Well, our bad." I shrugged.

"Anyways," she rolled her eyes."where are you guys going?"

"To pick up Malachi from his daddy's." I answered.

"Ooh, can I come? I haven't seen him in forever." Asia sighed dramatically.

"Yes girl."

"Oh no, y'all are not about to be nasty in front of me." Asia said when Smoot smacked my butt.

"Girl go on, how's you and Josiah, your little boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He's not her boyfriend." Smoot jumped in but I just ignored him.