3. Changes

I awoke in some dark room. The last thing I remember was hitting my head really hard. It was still throbbing.

I sat up and looked at the room, now looking for more specific details that could possibly help me indicate where I am. One thing I knew for sure, was that it smelt. Kinda like a sewer.

I looked at the floor. There were heaps of magazines scattered on the floor. I picked one up, 'Modern Ninja' it read on the front page. Now I remember! Those turtles! I'm in their lair!

I had to get out. Now.

I slowly opened the door and crept outside, no one was there. Yes! I made a break for it. heading for the turnstiles. But something stopped me in my tracks.

A huge katana was thrown into the wall, right infront of my face, stopping me. I looked to my right, searching for the source of the katana.

"You're not leaving." I heard a voice. I looked to the far right and saw the turtle with the blue bandana. "Just try and stop me!" I taunted while holding my hands out.

I ran the other way praying there was another way out. But before I could look for any exit, Raph came.

I looked to my right while I ran and saw Raph running right in my direction. Before I could stop myself he made contact with me and pushed both of us into the water, missing their tire swing by an inch.

I shot up and out the water gasping for air. I paddled to the ledge and once I reached it I saw two pairs of green feet. I looked up to see the blue and red ninja turtles.

I pushed myself up and out of the water, ringing wet. Raph grabbed my arm and lead me to their makeshift couch. I sat and shivered on the couch while Raph tied some rope around my ankle, he held onto the other end.

Raph handed the rope to Leo and left the room. Leo stared at me forever until Raph reentered and threw a towel at me. I rapidly wrapped the towel around me and dried myself. By now the other two turtles had joined and were standing in a row.

"What's your name?" Leo asked. I didn't answer. "My names Leo, that's Raph, Donnie and Mikey. My brothers." He said gesturing to all the turtles. "What up dawg!" Mikey said while making movements with his arms.

"Breeze." I sighed. I gave in. "What're you doing with the purple dragons?" Leo asked. "I have no where else to go, they offered food and shelter, that's good enough for me!" I spat at him.

"So you're homeless." Raph guessed. "Nah ya think?!" I replied back sarcastically. "Now will you let me go?" I asked. "No. Sorry but your in our lair and you're part of the purple dragons." Leo explained. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Fong and the others obviously don't care for you, why do you stick with them?" The one called Donnie asked me. "Because I have nowhere else to go!" I shouted, getting impatient. "Woah! Calm down dudette." Mikey said. That's it.

I stood up, ready to tackle him. Then in the corner of my eye I noticed Leo go for his katana. I looked at Leo and slowly sat back down.

Leo tied the rope down and left me. As did the others. Except Raph. It was kinda awkward. "Is your full name Raphael?" I inquired. ". . . Yes, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo." He explained. I nodded. "You gonna tell me your real name?" He asked. I gave him a look that explained my answer. "Fine, don't tell me! I don't care." He said.

I was finally left alone. Ok, time to find out what my wind powers can do. I created a blast of wind and slammed my hand down motioning for the wind to hit the rope, I was chaffing away at the rope! I did it again and again and again. Finally! The rope untied. FREE!

I ran for the turnstiles once again. And left for the surface. Ha in your face turtles! I flew through the air and landed at the entrance to the purple dragons lair.

"Breeze! Uh yo-you're ok!" Fong exclaimed. "Yeh I am jerk!" I spat. I looked around and saw. . . No. . . Murikami tied up.

"What is he doing here?" I asked. "Oh he's just our little leverage for when we face the turtles." Xever said behind me. I jumped around facing him. "Why are you dragging an innocent man into this Xever?!" I yelled, I had to stand up for Murikami.

"Because it's part of my plan! Now don't question me again!" He yelled back. I left. If things got worse I would step in.

General Narration

"How could you let her escape Raph?!" Leo yelled. "It wasn't my fault she just. . . Just.  . Got out!" He yelled back.

"Guys! Murikami is being held hostage! I got a call." Donnie interrupted the two fighting brothers. "We gotta save him!! For the pizza gyoza!!" Mikey yelled. They all looked at him. "And Murikami" he added.

(Time jump)

"Oops sorry!" Mikey said as he dropped Bradford. "Don't apologise to him!" Raph scolded. "I mean, sorry I didn't drop you harder!" He yelled. "There you go." Raph praised.

"Cozy in there?" Raph asked Bradford while rolling the bin. Murmurs was all that could be heard. "Gooood."

The stopped and looked up. "Dude Xevers a jerk" Mikey said as they all saw Murikami hanging by some rope from the top of the building.

Breezes POV

I was on the building with Xever and the others. Murikamis life was on the line here. I needed to do something.

Then the turtles appeared. "We're hear Xever." Leo said. "Now let the noodle man go." He demanded. "Sorry, there's been a change in plans." Xever said calmly. "Actually, there's been another change in plans." Leo said amused. "I love it when a change of plans come together." Donnie said pleased.

They had Bradford. Not that I care.

"You let our friend go and we'll let yours go." Leo explained. "Haha he's not my friend." Xever chuckled. "Uh, we're not kidding. . . Ok s-stop or we'll toss him." Leo hesitantly said. "Go ahead it'll save me the trouble." Xever said coldly. He started cutting Murikamis rope. No. . .

I saw the turtles give in and stop threatening Bradford they brought him back up and Xever stopped cutting. They then all charged into battle.

I was busy looking at Murikami before I could react to Raph tackling me. "Argh! Get off of me!" I yelled. "I needa get Murikami!" I said. "Hah! Yeh like I'm gonna let you near him!" Raph said. "Please! Let me go!" I pleaded, my eyes filled with worry. 

Raph noticed and loosened his grip on me. He gave me this look telling me if I did anything I'd be punished, badly. I got up and flew towards Murikami. I grabbed him and flew to safety.

"Murikami I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" I pleaded on my knees. About to cry. "Breeze it is ok. What's important is that you remember who you truly are and did what's right. Thank you." He said, so calmly. I hugged him and flew back to the building.

I saw the turtles cornered near the water tank.

Aw stuff this!

I flew towards where a katana and sai were stranded I used my powers and levitated them and sent them to Raph and Leo.

Leo looked up at me, I crossed my arms and he nodded. He sliced the water tank and flooded the roof.

I slowly started flying away. I turned around and saw Raphael standing at the edge smiling. I smiled back. . . Just a small smile.

I helped Murikami back into his restaurant and fixed it up. After we got it back to normal, it looked like no one ever attacked it. He offered me some pizza gyoza and I accepted, at least that'll keep me from dying of starvation for about two days.

From then on I decided to not be apart of the purple dragons, if it meant I wasn't going to be apart of harming anyone else, including Murikami.

I don't know how I would survive but I'd manage. . . I think.