6. Fun

After my apology to Leonardo. I worked on keeping my cool and not disobeying Leo's orders. Raph helped me a lot with my temper. He was actually very good at it, past experience probably.

We had gone on many missions and Leo was more than happy with my performance lately. As was I.

I trained a lot with Splinter and the boys. I was getting better, much better. I nearly bested Leo! It was another training session today.

"Free for all, last one standing wins." Splinter explained. I smirked and eyed each turtle. I had my heart set on victory. We all took our battle stances.

"Hajime!" Splinter called.

I got ready to attack but Leo went for Donnie and Raph went for Mikey. I stood there watching them fight.

"You can't touch this!" Mikey yelled.

"Watch me!" Raph called back. Mikey threw his nunchuck at Raph, but Raph skilfully caught the nunchuck in his sai and flipped Mikey over his back. Mikey landed shell first on the ground. "Err. . .Good one Raph." Mikey said weakly. Raph smirked at his victory.

He then looked my way. "Let's dance." He said, issuing battle. I smirked and readied my kunai.

Leo was busy with Donnie. He got a few hits in with his Bo staff, attempting to trip Leo. But every time he seemed successful Leo would skilfully and graceful regain his balance, making it look like it was nothing.

Donnie swung his staff at Leo's head but Leo blocked with his katanas. Seeing this as an opening, Leo round housed Donnie making him fall flat on his butt.

"Nice try Donnie. . . .But not today." Leo said smiling at his younger brother, offering a helping hand up. "Thanks Leo, do me a favour and take Raph down." He whispered the second half to his older brother. Leo smirked and nodded.

Donnie walked over to join Mikey on the side.

Leo then ran over to where Raph and I were busy sparring. I was determined to take the both of them down.

Leo intervened in our battle and took on Raph. I growled, annoyed that he'd interrupted our battle. I ran over to where the blue and red bandana turtles were fighting. I was about to get involved until I noticed the look on their faces.

Raph and Leo looked like they were fighting for their lives! They looked so determined not to lose. I mean I was determined too, but they looked like their lives depended on it!

I watched as Raph and Leo fought. Raph had managed to fling one of Leo's katanas to the side. Inside I was cheering for Raph. But that didn't prove to be a disadvantage to the katana wielding ninja.

He fought fiercely and when Raph seemed like he was about to bring the final blow, Leo turned and swung behind his brother like a shadow. Raph's eyes widened and he froze for a second as did I. But he didn't waste time, he rapidly turned around, only to be greeted by Leo's foot kicking him in the stomach sending him flying in my direction.

I quickly stepped out of the way, and used my powers to grab Raph and set him down gently before he made contact with the hard wall.

I turned around to face Leo. He was ready, a little out of breath as he quietly panted.

There was no decision here, I was using my Kunai, definitely. I swung the pointy end of my kunai around, gaining momentum.

He charged me, I front flipped over him effortlessly. When I landed I quickly spun and flung my kunai at him. He turned and deflected the kunai with his katana.

I ran towards him dragging my kunai behind me. When I came close enough I spun, swinging it around the back of Leo and using my powers to guide the chain back around to me.