5. Teamwork

I had been with the turtles for a while now. It was great. The feeling of safety and security while having a family. It was amazing.

Shortly after I'd agreed to stay a room was made for me. It was located next to Raphael's.

Inside was a single bed with a bed side table. On it was a white lamp. I had a shelf that was empty at the moment, holding only my Kunai. The others assured me that it would hold many memories in the times to come.

I hadn't been on any missions with the turtles. I hadn't had enough training!

But I trained with the turtles a lot and Master Splinter very often. When the turtles went on missions I trained with Splinter.

"Arms higher, back straighter. Try again." He said as he held his hand out infront. I turned sharply, swung my leg around and finally hit his hand. "Yes!" I cheered. "Well done." He praised.

"I recall you saying something about your powers." He inquired. "Yes. I have wind abilities. I can fly and create forces of wind." I explained. I took a step back and then jumped into the air, doing loop-dee-loops to prove my point. "Most impressive Breeze." He said amused. "Thank you sensei." I smiled.

He walked over to me as I landed on the floor. "I believe you are ready." He said. "Ready to go out with the turtles?! To the surface?!" I said excitedly. He nodded. "Ohhh thank you thank you thank you." I cheered. I then randomly hugged him.

My eyes snapped open and I realised what I was doing. I jumped back. "Uh. . . Sorry." I said nervously. "That is alright Breeze, we are your family." He said with a warm smile. I returned the gesture, bowed and walked out of the dojo.

Shortly after the turtles walked back in from patrol.

"How'd it go?" I asked. "Ugh bad!" Raph whined as he dropped onto the couch. "Why?" I questioned. "There were no bad guys! No action! Nothing." He replied. "Isn't that good?" I asked confused. "No! Then I can't hit anyone!" He whined. I shook my head and smiled lightly.

Splinter walked in. "Breeze will be going with you on your future missions." He explained. "Really?!" Mikey cheered. Splinter nodded. "Yayyyy!!" Mikey yelled as he ran up and hugged me. I hugged back and once he let go I glanced at the leader. The blue ninja smiled and nodded at me.

(Time Jump)

The time came. It was finally time for me to go onto the surface and go on an actual mission! I was so pumped.

We were tracking some mutagen on Donnie's tracker in the shell raiser.

Still as bumpy as I remember my first trip to their lair. I stood up in the back of the shell raiser. Leo made a sharp right turn. I fell over and landed on Raphs lap.

I looked up at him and blushed hard as I frantically tried to get back up. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" I rapidly said as I regained my footing. "No worries." He said calmly trying to hide a smirk but failing.

We reached an abandoned warehouse and saw shadows in there, many shadows. "Uh that's an abandoned warehouse. Why would anyone be in there?" Donnie asked curiously. "Exactly." Leo started. "We're gonna have to take a break from looking for mutagen, let's check out the warehouse." He ordered.

"Raph, Breeze take the front. Donnie, Mikey back. I'll go from above." Leo ordered. We all moved out.

Raph and I kicked the door down. Inside we found the purple dragons, foot ninjas, Bradford and . . . Xever. How I hated that dude!

By now all the turtles had entered the warehouse. "Raph, get Bradford. Mikey Donnie Breeze get the purple dragons and foot ninjas." Leo commanded, but that left him with Xever. No way. He was mine!