8. Rescue

I tugged and pulled at the chains. I need to get out of here. If I say yes to Shredder I'll be turning against my family. If I say no, I'll either die or be forced to work for him against my will.

Not much of a choice.

"Argh! Stupid chains! Break already!" I quietly yelled. All of a sudden I was whacked to my side. I flew to my left, but being tied to the chains, I got pulled back getting whiplash.

I slowly sat back up, wincing in pain. "Ahh. . . " I whined as I held a hand to the back of my neck.

"You'll stay put if you know it's good for you!" I heard a deep, husky voice say. Suddenly a giant dog looking mutant came out of the shadows. From all the stories I've heard, I'm pretty sure this ones, "Dogpound. Nice to finally meet you, you know, not in the heat of battle." I said not letting him see how much pain I was in.

He obviously didn't like this. He growled and raised his hand about to whack me once more. I shut my eyes awaiting the hit.

"Bradford! Enough." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and found the one and only Shredder.

"I do hope you have come to a decision." Shredder started as he walked towards me.

"I will never join the foot." I spat at his face. "Grr stupid little girl!" He scolded before unsheathing his blades from his gauntlets.

Before I could even cower in fear he swung his arm and gave me two deep, long gashes across my right arm.

"Arghh!" I cried in pain as I watched the blood slowly drip down onto the floor.

I'm gonna die here. I'm not joining the foot and selling out my only family. And the turtles don't know where I am. This is where I leave.

General Narration

The turtles headed topside and split off into four different possible directions Breeze could've headed.

"Dudes I can't find anything!" Mikey yelled out from his rooftop. "I don't care! Keep searching!" Raphael demanded. "Holy Jaloopa ok ok I will, just calm down Raph!" Mikey said.

Raph was about to lose it, but for Breezes sake he kept his cool. He was gonna find her.

Then he found it.

"Guys get over here, now!" Raph shouted. All three turtles rushed to their red bandana brother.

"What'd you find?" Donnie asked. Raph simply held up Breezes kunai. "It's Breezes!" He exclaimed. Raph's eyes slowly lingered down to Leo's hand, he was holding something.

"Leo? Did you find something?" He asked. "Yeh. A foot-bot arm. They were here." Leo explained. "So she's with Shredder?" Mikey asked. "Yes. And we're gonna get her back. Let's head to Shredders lair." Raph ordered.

The turtles ran across the rooftops and finally reached Shredders lair.

"We should attack from the roof." Leo instructed. "Yeh, we get in save Breeze get out." Raph finished. "Everybody know the plan?"

"Yes!" They all whispered.

The turtles sat on the roof and went inside sitting in the corner of the building looking for Breeze.

They saw her. Chained to the floor. Cuts all over her arms and blood everywhere.

Raph looked at her horrified. "Let's go." He said before they all jumped down.

Breezes POV

I've been tortured, mostly by Dogpound but there were times where Shredder would get in on the action and cut me.