Chapter 7: Naruto's Plan

By the way things looked, Zabuza was planning on using a water clone to beat us into the ground. It honestly wasn't too surprising since he wasn't able to use another hand. But water clone or not it would be a problem for Genin.

      "Hehe, wearing forehead protectors and acting like real ninjas.. But you know what? A real ninja is someone who has survived numerous brushes with death," Zabuza had a frighteningly fiendish look in his eyes that made us go cold. "You can start calling yourself ninjas, when you're good enough to be listed in my handbook. You guys should be not referred to as ninjas."

      Oh, you can shove that book up your ass.

      Zabuza merely stepped into the mist and disappeared from our slightly untrained eyes. Naruto looked around frantically while I gasped as a well sought out leg came my way to kick me into the ground. My eyes widened as Naruto pushed me out of the way, taking the hit. He was then kicked, his headband flying from his slight.

      "You guys!! Take Tazuna-san and run away! You have no chance of beating him. As long as he's keeping me trapped in this prison he can't move," Kakashi ordered loudly so we could hear. I didn't listen since I was too busy looking for where Zabuza's clone had run off too.

      "The water clone cannot go very far from his real body. Just run away now!" Kakashi yelled, Zabuza's clone once again appeared from the mist in front of Sakura to get to Tazuna, Sasuke was quick to react and threw kunai perfectly aimed for the brute of the man making him move back only sightly.

      A giant wave of Chakra pushed us all back to the ground making everyone stare up at the clone of Zabuza. Naruto slowly started getting up first giving a determined stare towards his head band that the water clone Zabuza had been stepping on. Naruto then made a reckless fighting run towards Zabuza who stared unmoving.

      "No don't!" Kakashi commanded.

      "What are you thinking," Sakura yelled.

      "Hn..." Sasuke paused his eyes straight on the Naruto.

      "Bah.. Idiot!" Zabuza easily shoved the reckless boy aside roughly.

      "What are you doing? We Genin have no chance against someone like him!" Sakura exclaimed, and Naruto stayed down for a few seconds.

      My eyes settled down confused at the forehead protector gripped in Naruto's hand. The blonde fox like boy slowly stood up with effort into his stride.

      "Hey..." Naruto paused a bit of blood dripping from his lip but his hold on the headband ever so tight. "You freak with no eye brows..." Wow...you really know how to annoy your enemies, Naruto.

      Naruto spit up a little blood but continued. "Put this in your handbook."

      "It's called a bingobook," I informed him, although I doubt that it was helpful.

"Really Sana?" Sasuke asked and I shrugged.

"The man who will one day become Hokage... Leaf Village Ninja.. Uzumaki Naruto!" Naruto grinned and put on his forehead protector.

      "Sasuke!! Sana!! Lend me your ear!!" Naruto ordered only slightly arrogantly.

      "What is it?" Sasuke asked.

      "I have a plan," Naruto answered, and I glanced towards the boy, tilting my head to the side.

      "Pft... Teamwork from you?" Sasuke murmured.

      I stepped back, feeling slightly left out even though Naruto obviously wanted to include me.

      After a bit of whispering, I finally sighed. "That's great and all, but I suggest you go for the killing strike in the shadows towards the real Zabuza."