Extra::: Naruto Behind The Scenes # 1

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled just as Sasuke came into view from the high ledge of the crater in the ground that he himself created. I kept my eyes firmly on him. His figure. I hadn't seen him in years and now he looked so... different.

"Sakura," Sasuke said simply before his eyes scanned all of us. "Sana."

"Yo," I said trying to sound more emotionless as him but that was impossible. "I forgot my lines." Sasuke sighed.

"CUT!" Yelled the voice of the director, I could just feel the glare from him even though my back was turned. I didn't turn around knowing I was going to get yelled at. "Why do you always do that!? Do you know how important and touching that moment is. You always ruin the moment!"

I turned to him hiding the smirk that wanted to fill my lips, "No, for real, I need to redo my make-up, Sana's stupid eye liner got in my eye. Also, don't you think this scene is a little stupid. I'd say we cut it and change it."

"Osamu is taking up the mirror in your room," the director, Matt, said simply, ignoring my comment. "You know for his next scene, you know how much white powder we have to do to make him look like Orochimaru."

"Wait, why is he using my make-up?" I asked, slightly frowning. I could feel Sadako's, who plays Sakura, and Natsu's, who plays Naruto, glare hard on my back. I couldn't help it. I hated scenes where I had to interact with Shou. Stupid actor with duck butt hair.

"Something about how you have the best white powder he's ever used," mutter Gou, who played Gaara. "Damn, I need more eye liner. I don't look emo enough."

"This is your fault, you couldn't just wait five more minutes and then it all would have been over and we could go home," said Shou, or Sasuke even. I turned my head to look at him as he scowled at my figure. I gave the snakiest of smiles. "You did this in Pre-Shippuden and now you're doing it again. Geez, you're lucky you are the only one who can play Sana at this point."

"Yeah, I tried to talk the director into firing you but he wouldn't have anything of it," sighed Natsu. I raised an eye brow.

"Oh you're one to talk with you yelling 'believe it' in the end of every line. I bet you got on your own nerves you freak," I hissed with on hand on my hip. Natsu glared at me.

"I swear to god, Kira, if you call me freak one more time I will have you fired. I'm the main character," Natsu stormed off. "I'm not happy right now. You there, unimportant worker, bring me some juice! I want it fresh. I will watch you make it from scratch. Get me a new tree! I want it fresh from the tree!"

"What a diva," I murmured, and Sadako (Sakura) walked up to me with a frown.

"I have a date, and now thanks to your bickering with Shou I can't go. Geez, you two should just fuck already," with that she stormed off too. I found it funny how different they were in real life rather than this stupid kids show... well kids show with cursing...

"Yeah, why can't we just fuck already," said Shou with that cocky smirk his face all close to mine. "I mean, Sana and Sasuke are close to doing it so why not us."

"What are you talking about they haven't even kissed yet," I muttered with crossed arms looking away defiantly.

"Oh, but any idiot cause notice the sexual tension between the two," he smirked putting his hand casually onto my shoulder. I glared at him.

"What sexual tension, never once have I- has Sana shown any sexual tension towards someone with a duck's ass for hair," I snapped, and he put his hand on mine his lips upturned.