Chapter 8: Who Are You?

By now Kakashi looked a little out of it, covered head to toe with water. How he was able to breathe who the hell knows. (But this is the ninja world, it doesn't have to make sense) Zabuza raised the giant Shuriken that he had caught before and threw it straight for the unprepared Naruto. I raised a few options in my head before deciding Kakashi-sensei could handle it just fine.

      My uneducated prediction came true as Kakashi-sensei grabbed the giant Shuriken from the air, the blade cutting into his arm making blood drip down quickly from his skin.

      "Kakashi-sensei!!" Sakura yelled, cheering on the once paralyzed teacher while Naruto fell into the water with a 'Baa!'.

      ".... Naruto...Sana, great 'plan'..." Kakashi-sensei paused for a moment. "You all have grown up."

      Ha, I beg to differ, Sasuke and Naruto grew up. Sakura and I only perfected our ability to effectively do nothing and get away with it. It was barely even my plan, as Naruto was the spark while I only adjusted the stupid parts.

      "Hehe, the aim of the shadow clone wasn't to defeat Zabuza but to hide the fact that I had transformed into the Evil Wind Shuriken. Of course I didn't think that could beat him, but I thought if we could break open that water prison," Naruto explained, I let out a quiet and bored sigh.

      "Heh... I got distracted and released the Jutsu..." Zabuza defended.

      "What an ass," I murmured quietly so no one could hear.

      "Wrong! You didn't release it. You were 'forced' to release it," Kakashi-sensei retorted, with a dead serious look in his eyes.

      Zabuza's glare cried murder and anger, I could tell the next battle would be serious. Zabuza's cold voice backed up my thoughts. "I'll tell you that I don't fall for the same Jutsu twice."

      "What will you do?" Kakashi-sensei replied, not sounding worried in the least.

      "Bah!" The hateful masked enemy hissed.

      It was then the battle began, Kakashi-sensei & Zabuza jumping to opposite sides of the lake. Reading Zabuza's every move with his wide open Sharingan eye while the other eye stayed closed. The hands sides where equal in every way, almost like a complete mirrored image of the other. It was impressive of course.

      "Water Dragon Blast no Jutsu!!" Kakashi-sensei & Zabuza yelled in a union. Water rose from the back of the both of them, quickly raising to the heavens, before taking the form of a water dragon, a Jutsu I had in fact seen before. The two water dragons proceeded to crash into each-other, making a giant commotion. Something so loud you wouldn't expect water to make it. I quickly covered my ears and closed my eyes so no water can blind me.

      "What? Is that Ninjutsu?" Tazuna asked, amazed at the sight.

      "Sasuke-san, Sakura-san, isn't Naruto still in the water?" I questioned, and Sasuke raised an eyebrow before his voice filled my ears.