Chapter 18: The Last Chance

"His Chakra is too large!!" The wide eyed ninja exclaimed.

         "Dosu!!" Zaku yelled. Oh so his name is Dosu... finally a name... "No need to be afraid of this half dead freak!!" Zaku quickly slammed his hands together.

         "No Zaku!! Don't you realize!!?" Dosu yelled.

         What an idiot... Sasuke-san's power outmatches all of ours right now....

         Zaku quickly raised his hands up and sound waves shattered the ground coming closer to Sasuke and me... I always stand next to the wrong person at the wrong time... That didn't matter as Sasuke smirked and grabbed onto me before disappearing. Running so fast that everything around me was a blur. I'm sure with his Sharingan he could see everything perfectly though... We ended up behind Zaku.

         "Heh! I've blown him away!!" Zaku boasted.

         "Blown who away?" Sasuke asked, letting go of me. I quickly hid behind Sakura, before looking at Naruto who Sasuke had also moved away from the crossfire. I didn't even notice that. Sasuke only moved his arm a bit, punching it into Zaku and he slammed across into a tree. Sasuke didn't hesitate to use a fire Jutsu as soon as Zaku stood.

         "So what! I'll blast them away." The sound quickly came from Zaku's hands but the fire blasting his way didn't stop. "What!?" He was only hit with small amounts of fire that probably didn't hurt. But that was the distraction. Sasuke appeared crouched by Zaku's feet.

         "Zaku below!" Dosu yelled, but Sasuke was faster.

         "Huh?" Zaku murmured, Sasuke appeared behind him grabbing both of his arms. I put to hands over my mouth to stop the gasp of disgust. Sakura looked at me confused.

         "What's he going to do?" Sakura asked, I merely stared at the wide grin on Sasuke's face.

         "He's going to break Zaku's arms," I murmured, looking down not wanting to see it. "Do you wanna get barbeque after this?"

      Sakura blinked, unable to comprehend the random question until a couple of seconds later. "What?"

      "I'm starving. Thought it could be fun," I said, noticing the bruising on Sakura's arms with a raise of my brows. I had similar bruising that would take all week to diminish. Sakura winced as she knelt down near Naruto, her worry prominent on her face. 

      "You're joking," she said, glancing at me from the corner of her eyes. "I'm starting to think you lack empathy."

      I knelt down near Naruto next. "The love of your life is Sasuke. We all have our flaws, sis." Sakura's nose crinkled in insult as Sasuke began to twist on Zaku's arm. Sakura stood back up, the horror overtaking her face.

         "Hehe, so you're proud of these two arms?" Sasuke asked. All I could hear was a disgusting crack that brought a disgusted scowl on my face, but my eyes were more drawn towards Sakura who looked about ready to topple over to make Sasuke end his rampage.

      "Sakura, seriously, sit back down," I commented, but Sakura had mentally checked out the moment she decided that Sasuke was the boy of her dreams.

      "You're the only one left... I hope you let me have more fun..." Sasuke smirked at Dosu.

         Sakura rushed at Sasuke hugging his back yelling out a quick, "Stop!!" He looked at her. "Please stop..." He just stared at her. 

      "Uchiha! If you stop I can get you barbique on me!" I shouted from the background, and the surprise of the random statement made both of them look at me. The curse mark slowly began to retreat.