Extra::: Naruto Behind The Scenes # 2

"I'm just kidding, I'm perfectly straight, I just don't have any interest in Shou," I said, and Soata nodded before getting ready to ask another question.

"I heard you are going to play in another live action film, what is it," Soata asked. "Can you tell us." I opened my mouth before closing it, before shrugging.

"I guess I could. It's going to be another Naruto spinoff. Once again, they want me to play the lead character, Tsukasa is her name I think. I guess they like my acting, but I've never played an emotionless character like her, so I'm a little nervous."

"Can you tell us what it's about?" Soata asked.

"I'm afraid not," I said, crossing my legs. "Romance is unconfirmed, but everyone from the original Naruto will be in it eventually.

"You seem to have a lot of movies with Shou-san."

"We are under the same label, so it's been happening more often lately" I said.

"When is it coming out?" Soata asked I shrugged.

"Most likely after we are done shooting Shippuden's 'How to Have a Heartbeat' sequel," I answered.

"Okay, now we're going to get a few questions from the crowd," Soata said, I nodded. He quickly walked off the stage and handed the mic to a random girl.

"Omg, me really!" Random girl gushed. "Um, well, do you think you and Shou-kun will ever be a couple? Cause that would be so cool."

Ha! He wishes.

"Maybe, you never know," I answered, just to make her happy. "Shou has a crush on Hana Cho (Hinata), according to the recent rumors."

Oh my Shou and Hana are going to kill me. How fun.

                                                                         ¥❁¥

"Geez, these people can't take a joke," I muttered putting down the magazine GOSSIP titled "Kira/Sana reveals shocking truth" the pricks.

"That's what happens when you make a joke on national T.V, no reporter can take a joke," Kazuo, the director, sighed, looking over the script again. "Okay everyone get into character!"

"What everyone, it's just me and him," I murmured to myself looking at Shou with a scowl before breathing in and getting ready before falling into character.

"Action!" Yelled Kazuo.

"I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, even if I am reborn five times I will still fall in love with you-" Kazou interrupted me, I held back a smirk.

"Cut! Cassie, don't steal lines from Bleach, you're ruining the adorable moment again," Kazuo yelled, I rolled my eyes as Shou chuckled to himself.

"You picked up on that awfully quickly," I smiled before huffing. "But come on, these lines are so ridiculous I mean 'I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever'" I said with a small frown. "I just need a moment to compose myself before saying them. One second."

"Fine, sixty seconds," said Kazuo.

"Oh I see, you're too embarrassed to say them aren't you?" Shou mocked and I suddenly blushed. "You are aren't you. Is it because you secretly love me."

"You're a douche canoe," I miffed.

"What the fuck is a douche canoe," he teased.

"In two words? Shou Takumi." I replied.

                                                                         ¥❁¥

"Action!"

"Boo!" I said. Sasuke squinted at me, clearly puzzled.

"I thought you were dead," he said finally.

"I'm a ghost," I told him, "I've decided to haunt you forever for abandoning me during that fight." I joked and he shook his head slightly wishing I had been at least a little injured.

"And scene!" Kazuo yelled, I sighed and took off the orange haired wig from my had to reveal my light black hair. "I didn't say we were done shooting."

"Well, I'm done," I said throwing the wig on the desk and ruffling my hair. "Come on we've been shooting for seven hours straight, at least let me take a pee brake."

"You needed to take off your wig to pee?....Fine, come back in an hour. Shou, you're free too. I gotta take a piss anyway, see ya in an hour," said Kazuo walking away.

"Don't tell me he's going to spend an hour in the bathroom," I murmured, and Shou shrugged like it was no big deal.

"He has a mini fridge and a flat screen T.V in there, why wouldn't he?" Shou asked, I looked away disgusted.

"How unsanitary," I murmured, beginning to walk away but Shou was quick to wrap and arm around my stomach with a smirk as his face went into my neck.

"Now that we're alone, why not do something with our hour," he suggested, I rolled my eyes. "The shooting of the bathing scene made me slightly excited."

"This is like Jumanji. Minus the game. Minus the plants, and the rhinos, and the Robin Williams. Okay, so it's nothing like Jumanji at all."

"I don't know what's the most pathetic, the fact that you got sidetracked on a simple metaphor, or the fact that I slightly understood what you were trying to say," Shou said blinking, I shrugged before turning towards him his arms still wrapped around me.

"Why don't we hold off on this for later days then," I mused and he smirked bringing his forehead down to mine, they touched gently.

"God you're hot," he murmured lowly.

"I think I died a long time ago and you're my eternal punishment, but you know," I looked up at him in the eyes with a smirk. "I'm a masochist so I don't mind punishments."