Chapter 12: Ice Mirrors

"Now that I'm here everything will be fine!! The main character of the story usually shows up in these types of situations instantly..." Naruto started to sound a little unsure at the end by the looks on everyone's faces, but just like Naruto would, he kept his grin on.

Sasuke's face was easy to imagine, even past the ice. I had no doubt in my mind that he rolled his eyes. Sakura, being the simple minded person she was, looked at him like he was a god. It was easy to tell that she'll get over it quickly.

Zabuza and the masked boy, Haku, threw two different types of weapons at the idiotic boy. Needles and shuriken. Naruto merely walked to the side as if he expected something more difficult. His cocky attitude will get him thrown into those ice mirrors with Sasuke.

"Haku, what is this?" Zabuza questioned, looking at the masked kid.

"Zabuza-san... These kids.... Please let me fight them my way," Haku answered staring down to the icy ground.

"So you don't want me to interfere, Haku?" Zabuza paused. "You're as soft as always..."

Soft... I guess you can call him that...

With Naruto attacking on the outside and Sasuke attacking in the inside would be...

"Hey!! I came to save you!!" Naruto 'whispered'.

Oh Naruto, you stupid, stupid, nerd.

"You total moron!! If you're a shinobi then use your head!! Why did you come inside the mirrors?!! Damn it!! I don't care anymore!! You're an idiot!!"

That was defiantly Sasuke...

"What did you say?!! I came to save you and this is what I get?!!"

That's without a doubt Naruto...

Before long all I could hear was clashes of power, and little bits of Naruto and Sasuke through the crevices of the mirrors. I would totally help them, but I think I was good right here. I mean, come on. My shadow clones look deformed half the time, and Sasuke can at least pour out flames through his mouth.

...Anyway, if they do die, I'm running the hell away from here...

Blasts of fire spread along the mirrors, the heat was enough to feel from here, but just barely. The fire quickly died, but before long lit again. The battle was obviously intense.

"For that kid, to master a Jutsu like that..." Kakashi-sensei murmured.

"Hehehe," Zabuza laughed, and I frowned. When the hell are they going to stop standing there and fight already?

"Jutsu like that?" Sakura murmured.

"An Advanced Bloodline." Kakashi-sensei announced.

"Kekkei Genkai," I muttered, and Kakashi-sensei nodded.

"A deep blood lineage... Superior genealogy... It's a jutsu passed down by your ancestors," Kakashi-sensei explained, Sakura's eyes widened.

"Then..." Sakura paused.

"Yeah, you could compare it to my Sharingan. Even I couldn't copy it. It's impossible to defeat," Kakashi-sensei explained.

You're like a constant downer huh?

"I can't die like this, I still have dreams to fulfill," Naruto exclaimed, making Zabuza turn to look at him.

"What an unfortunate child."