Chapter 25: Deception

Don't look at it look at it Sana... Don't stare. Eyes on ground.

Kimimaro pulled a bone out completely from his body.

Oh god, I think I'm not gonna eat meat ever ever again... Anything that has bones in it is dead to me. God doesn't that hurt him like at all? Fucking psychopath.

His skin quickly closed up as his own bone became a sword, blocking all of Naruto's weapons.

"These are no ordinary bones..." Kimimaro explained, I put my hands over my eyes. "These bones are compressed to maximum density, meaning they are as solid as steel."

"So what, I'll break those bones to pieces," as Naruto spoke I looked down at the tracker as it beeped loudly into my head, Morse Code that could basically be transcribed to "Shit that's a lot of Chakra" of course, I'm just guessing since I didn't think to listen to the beeps. I looked over at the sealed coffin. No seal can hold this Chakra for very long.

I couldn't even pay attention to the battle, the beeping in my head was hurting my ears. I had half a mind to break this damn thing, but sadly something told me I shouldn't. Chakra was beginning to dance from the coffin. I leaned against the tree, the beeping give me a headache, saying the same words- or rather beeps- over and over again. Chakra overload. Chakra overload.

"Stupid son of a-" I cut myself off. "I only need to hear it once you bastard," I mutter slapping the tracker.

I held my head. The noise getting louder until a loud explosion rang inside my head and from the coffin. Smoke raised from around Sasuke. Any idiot would know it was him, even though I couldn't see him past the smoke.

"Sasuke..." Whispered Naruto. The beeping in my head subsided as the cloud of smoke and dust did. "Sasuke, what the hell are you doing with these guys, let's head back now!" What makes you think he'll care what you have to say, Naruto? Sasuke looked down at his hands before he began to laugh, as if something was funny. "Sasuke... Hey... Can't you hear me, dammit!?" Sasuke then leaped up and began to run. "Hey! Wait! Sasuke!!" Kimimaro leapt for Naruto with his blade of a bone distracting the boy quickly.

Sasuke landed right next to me, his eyes connecting with mine, the curse symbol covering half of his face. I didn't allow anything to cross my face. It seemed like time slowed for that moment as I murmured a quick. "Naruto-san will catch up soon, better run..." He closed his eyes and ran past me, the wind he kicked up as he ran blew my hair around.

I looked over at Naruto to see Kimimaro's bone sword thing about to hit him. I couldn't seem to muster up any worry. Lee appeared in front of Kimimaro and kicked him away before the sword could make contact. "And you are?" The Sound Nin asked, not seeming that surprised, but I doubt his expression will ever change.

Like the dorks they were, Lee and Naruto had their own conversation that I couldn't hear, but I could guess Lee's resolve about fighting in Naruto's place.

Naruto smiled and nodded, jumping into the air and over to me quickly. "Are you coming or staying?"

"I'll go with you," as I said this he grabbed my hand and jumped back into running motion after Sasuke. I looked at the tracker running in front of him as he let go of my hand.

"Sana-chan... Which way?" Naruto asked serious, I looked at him from the corner of my eyes before looking back down at the tracker. I really hate this stupid thing.

"Right," I answered simply and Naruto changed our direction quickly, even before I could.

"Should we come up with a strategy for this?" Naruto asked, holding back his anger. I bit my lip and looked down.