Chapter 15: The First Test

What's up with men and their macho "I can kick everyone's ass" personalty. It's kinda annoying, especially when it's between two weird people who no one cares about.

"You want to fight right now?" Sasuke asked, confused.

"Yes," Lee replied, jumping down from the ledge. I blinked.

Two dorks who no one can give a rat's ass about...

"My name is Rock Lee, when you want to learn a person's name you introduce yourself first, right?"

"Uchiha Sasuke... heh, so now you know?"

"I want to fight you. I want to test my techniques against the offspring of the genius ninja clan," Lee spoke, but I was guessing there was more to this. He looks like a show off to me... "Plus..." Lee took his time to then wink at Sakura, to which she reacted by making a rather unattractive disgusted face and a loud "EWWW!" which I found quite rude...but understandable. "You are an angel!!" Lee spoke then proceeded to blow kisses at the pink haired girl.

I stared at the weird kid with a slight open mouth. That is gross...

"Challenging me knowing the Uchiha name... Frankly, you're a fool, and you're about to learn what that name means, thick brows..." Cocky bastard....

I hope that you lose.

"Please," Lee spoke, mockingly almost.

"WAIT!" Naruto hissed. "I'll take care of thick brow, just give me 5 minutes."

"Who I wish to fight is not you...It's Uchiha," Lee spoke and Naruto rushed at him.

"Damn it!!! I'm sick of hearing about Sasuke!!" Naruto yelled, Lee blacked every attack that Naruto through at him without batting an eye.

Are we even allowed to fight in here?

Before I knew it Naruto had flown in the opposite wall, while Lee stood straight and without a scratch. I raised a single eye brow and sighed.

"I'll say this again, you guys cannot defeat me," Lee arrogantly spoke.

When did he say it the first time?

"He's so strong..." Sakura murmured.

"Because right now I am the strongest leaf Genin," Lee spoke his hand up and ready to fight while his other one was securely behind his back.

I silently walked over to Naruto who was slightly bleeding from the side of his head. I knelt down next to him with and innocent glance as he stared at Lee.

"Sounds fun, I'll do it," Sasuke announced.

"Naruto are you okay?" I asked and Naruto continued to stare at Rock Lee. I frowned slightly. "Naruto, did you notice Lee using any Chakra."

"You can notice those kind of things?" Naruto asked confused. "Catra is pretty cool."

"Never-mind," I murmured. I was stupid for asking Naruto that. "And for the last time, its pronounced 'Chakra'"

The battle consisted of Sasuke being a cocky shit and Lee being equally as cocky, but had the combat skills to pull it off. I wasn't very interested in any of it am mostly watched to see Sasuke get his ass served for once.

"That's enough Lee!!!" yelled a giant turtle crashing over off the side.

...It's a turtle...

Lee kicked Sasuke to the side making the boy land on his back as Sakura ran to him yelling a loud, "Sasuke-kun!!"

"So you were watching..." Lee murmured with head bowed down low ashamed in front of the turtle.

"Lee!! That technique is forbidden!!" exclaimed the turtle, and I raised myself up and walked closer to the talking possessed turtle. I knelt down to look under it trying to find where that familiar voice was coming from. I then stood up to see anything to the other side.