Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams?

"Ibiki-sensei, I didn't need it, here," I quickly handed back the scroll not sure if I shouldn't or should. The scary man merely stared at me through narrowed eyes, making me wanna back the hell away, but that would just get me in more trouble.... "And I didn't lose it, not once."

"Keep it, I don't want it," he murmured going back to his paperwork. I cocked my head to the side before asking a question.

"If I may ask, Ibiki-sensei, um, what was the scroll for?" I bowed to him so he wouldn't get angry at my curiosity. He looked up with a smirk.

"You really wanna know?" He questioned, And I quickly glanced up at his evil looking smirk and shook my head vividly.

"No, no, no, I'm perfectly fine not knowing," I quickly added, and he shrugged, his eyes narrowed on my small figure.

Rule number one of Ibiki-sensei–never make him angry.

"Suit yourself," he went back to his paperwork and I stood there. "Are you entering the Chunnin exams?"

"Mmm," I nodded, not so sure of myself. "Father would hear of nothing other."

"Do you wish to even enter?"

"I would much rather wait till next year," I slapped a hand over my mouth. "Please don't tell father I said that."

"You'll do fine on the test," Ibiki-sensei muttered, making a slight smile appear on my face. "You're excused."

"Thank you very much, Ibiki-sensei," I bowed again.

"Whatever, now get out."

I quickly rushed out of the room before Ibiki-sensei started throwing sharp object–which he has before–and kill me with said sharp objects. The building was built like a maze, and I always seemed to get lost. Just like Ibiki-sensei to live in a building where it's hard to get out from.

"Ah, Sena, your mission is finished," spoke a sudden voice, making me jump.

"Kira-sensei!" I quickly bowed to the Anbu woman, trying not to come off as rude. Kira-sensei wasn't as scary as Ibiki-sensei, but she could still light me on fire.

"How was your mission, Sena?"

"It's Sana.... mam."

"You're so funny Sena."

I swear she does it on purpose, I can see it in those evil twisted eyes of hers.

Kira smiled nicely at me before ruffling my hair. "Now, you be careful on those Chunnin exams, I wouldn't want to see your shriveled up corpse dead with bugs in your eyes and a bunch of knives in your stomach!"

I stopped smiling for a second, genuinely scared.

"Hehe, you're so cute," Kira-sensei patted my head, as if she didn't just describe how my death would be, before walking off.

Crazy bitch...

I quickly walked out of the building before I came into anymore arrivals with my teachers. I didn't need to be tormented by anymore Anbu nin who know everything about me while I dudn't even know their real names...

I looked down at my watch checking the time, I had to meet with Team Seven in fifteen minutes but obviously he wouldn't be their for another hour...

I sighed when I reached the place where everyone was supposed to meet. Figures I would be the first one here. Now I have to wait alone.

"Sana-chan!" Sakura yelled coming into clear from the left. I gave a polite smile and waved, trying to be nice.

Now that I think about it, I kind of missed being alone.