Ninja Profile

Name: Itadori Sana

Japanese: 板取 紗凪

Pronounced: [EE-TA-DO-REE] [S-AH-N-AH]

Name Meaning: Sana - Calm/gauze :::: Itadori - A type of pampas grass

Clan Symbol: A Kawari Itadori

This represents a Japanese pampas grass. A pampas grass is known as the flower with white color.

Personal

Birthday: October 12th

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Height: 140.8 cm ( 4 ft 7)

Weight: 37.98 kg (83 lbs)

Blood Type: AB

Chakra Type: Wind Release and Earth release

Kekkei Genkai: Unknown.

Classification: Of Noble Family

Occupation: Ninja

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Team: Team Kakashi

Sasuke Retrieval Team

Eight Man Squad

Clan: Itadori Clan

Rank

Ninja Rank: Genin

Ninja Registration: 012965

Academy Grade Age: 11

Class A Missions: 0

Class B Missions: 0

Class C Missions: 1

Class D Missions: 68

Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken, and wires.

Ninjutsu: 3/10

Genjutsu: 5/10

Taijutsu: 6/10

Background Information

Personality: Calm, kinda a coward. She's loyal to those she cares about. She can get really shy sometimes. Says stupid things sometimes, but is actually really smart. She's very obedient to those she greatly respects. She's tends to say something but think the complete opposite. She doesn't really like to be told what to do, but tends to do it anyway. She's very polite. Offended easily. She's stubborn and has a big pride. She has self esteem problems with her abilities in Jutsu. Has issues making friends because she secretly hates everyone and because of this, she comes out socially awkward or people think she's unapproachable because her expression is usually free of emotion.

Weakness: Fighting against anyone who is skilled with Jutsu is her weakness.

Strengths: She is good at thinking on her feet as well as coming up with strategies.

Likes: The color blue apparently.

Dislikes: Conflict and fighting are her biggest dislikes, but she also doesn't like to get involved in dangerous situations.

Hobbies: Sewing, Reading, training, playing with her puppy.

Dreams For The Future: Undecided.

Family: Natsu Itadori (Father)

Kari Itadori (Mother)

Kana Itadori (Sister)

Friends: At first she had none, but she eventually grew to friendship with Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Lee slightly.

Enemies: None really, but Arisu kind of scares her.

Pets: Ikuto, a maltese puppy.

Childhood: All throughout her life she was raised as a doll, always being controlled by others. Her sister and her were never close, as Kana went as far as hating the girl. Her father was always cold towards her and Sana's never had any friends as she had been taught that friendship was a weakness, causing her to have trust issues and problems speaking to people honestly. She's lived in Konoha for as long as she remember, and has never had a close relationship with anyone.

Clothes: A fish net top with a loose blue shirt over it. A very short blue skirt along with string like wrappings around her upper thighs. Long and thin tight like stockings that stops a little bit below her skirt along with blue ninja sandals. A brown scarf around her neck, which ties behind her. She has long glove like material covering most of her arm as well as metal plating over the material. She wears her Forehead Protector everywhere, but mostly tied in her hair like a headband.

Hair: Bright orange with layers and stops at her upper back.

Eyes: A honey orange.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sana Itadori is portrayed by Nanami Takahashi from Bokura Ga Ita.

Her Japanese voice would sound just like Nanami Takahashi, but her english voice would sound more like Enma Ai from Hell Girl if I do say so myself. While writing this story, I got most of my inspiration from the singer LIGHTS and her beautiful music. I suggest you listen to it. This story was once on Quizilla as well, but I decided to move it here too. There is in fact a sequel and I've already uploaded it. The sequel has a better plot, it is a more current writing. This story however I wrote way long ago, so it is old.

Open external link for the sequel.