Extra::: Christmas Special

The snowflakes fell flat against the window, melting in barely half a second after. The air was clean and the sky was bright, Uchiha Sasuke sat upon his spot, holding his head up boredly, once again having to lock his doors from a pestering Sakura.

“Sasuke-kun,” she mused from outside the door, knocking on it softly. “It's Christmas Eve wouldn't you like to spend it with some, lets say under a warm fire and roast marshmallows?”

“Christmas is stupid, and ew,” Sasuke murmured bitterly, satisfied when he heard a disappointed 'oh' from the girl outside and quiet footsteps retreating from his door. Why he was bothered with such idiotic mentions of Christmas and Sakura's creepy fantasies, he'd never know.

He had no time for Christmas when he had other work to. Killing Itachi came before everything. Absolutely everything.

Sasuke lifted himself up, he had to go training before the other girls came talking about nonsense of feeling and confessions acting as if he didn't know all of them were all ready in “love” with him.

“Sasuke-kun!! Happy Christmas Eve!!” Right, Sakura was the only normal stalker...

He guessed he'd have to use the back door.

Stupid girls taking over his house.

                                                                 ¥❁¥

“Sasuke!” Naruto yelled, making Sasuke slightly cringe, but still the young Uchiha tried to ignore the stupid teammate and keep on training. Naruto looked at Sasuke with a stubborn face, before handing a small piece of paper. Sasuke looked at it with a raised eye brow not making a move to take it.

“Go away,” Sasuke monotonously murmured throwing a single kunai perfectly into the middle of the red circle. Naruto growled.

“I don't want you at the party anyway, bastard,” Naruto angrily threw the invitation down and stomped away. Sasuke shook his head and didn't even make a move to touch the invitation.

“Sasuke,” whispered a low voice, Sasuke looked around but was unable to see much past all the darkness. The Uchiha hadn't even noticed it had gotten dark. Sasuke shrugged and continued to train. “Sasuke.”

“Will you shut up, you're distracting me,” Sasuke snapped, at the whispered voice.

“This is boring and I have only a little while, so quiet and listen,” snapped the voice monotonously. Sasuke raised an eye brow before turning around to walk away.

“I don't want to,” Sasuke muttered turning around and walking away from the creepy voice. Sasuke took his time to get home finding no need to rush for something as this. The door to the Uchiha complex was erie almost, but Sasuke didn't think nothing of it.

“Boo,” spoke a voice, a face hung on the door, a spectacle of some sort. Sasuke rolled his eyes and opened the door ignoring the face. He was probably just tired.

The room inside his house was dark, barely able to see oneself through the complete darkness. Sasuke sat down on the chair, slightly tired from the full day of training, but if one were to look at him they wouldn't notice. Sasuke hides it well.

A clinging sound filled his ears, the sound of dragging metal that Sasuke found hard to ignore and quite annoying. The clinging sound merely got louder as if something were walking to him, the sound of footsteps were quiet disturbing. Again they only got louder, the footsteps got much colder. Sasuke readied a kunai for any kind of attack, his Sharingan activated and seeing into the darkness, but there was nothing that he could see anywhere.