Information Before Story

Description:

In the underworld exists someone called 27. He's a professional hacker, thief, assassin, information dealer that all the Mafia Famiglias have a hard time tracking. But nevertheless they can send him a job request. But what they don't know is that 27 is nothing more than a little boy, a 14 year old kid that everyone calls Dame. The clumsy, stupid, mute, useless twin of Sawada Kakeru.

Twinfic. I don't own KHR.

--------------------------------------

Sawada Tsunayoshi is the mute Dame-twin of Kakeru. Kakeru was a violent, selfish, spoilt brat that bullies and abuses Tsuna. He's also the reason Tsuna stopped talking. Tsuna was a lot more smarter than he seemed. He's good at acting, you see.

But Tsuna had a dark secret. He is a hacker, an information dealer that hacks into the most confidential information he finds and sells it with a price. However that's not all. He's also a thief. A phantom thief that steals upon request for money. The type of villain that would do anything for money. Even murder. He's an elite assassin that has killed many mafia bosses before.

There's even a price on his head.

What would happen if the world's strongest hitman waltzs into his house and declares his shithole of a brother as the Tenth Boss of the World's strongest Mafia, the Vongola?