Revelation

Centuries ago, a male of Vongola blood was born in Italy. However they realized he wasn't a normal child. A year later, the child could walk and talk like a fully grown adult. At the age of three, it was revealed that the child possessed Pure Sky Flames, with the addition of Storm Flames.

That child was named Cielo, full name Cielo di Vongola. It was not long after that they found out his ability to travel around electromagnetic waves. He was worshiped as a miracle. He received anything he wanted, anything.

Except what he truly wanted.

-----

He was rich, a high-class, he was even promised the position of boss. But he was lonely. Everyone around him was only there because they wanted his power. No one wanted him as a person.

Then one day he found interest in hacking. He would just fall asleep by his phone, or that was what people had thought. He was traveling through Mafia bases through his phone. That was the one thing he had fun in doing.

It was also the one thing he got in trouble for doing.

-----

The Vindice had realized it was him. They captured him and he was imprisoned in there for twenty years. When he had finally regained some his body functions, he realized the Vongola was different. They treated him as if he was something belonging in the trash, something to scorn at.

He wasn't even permitted to be anywhere near the Vongola Manor. Being in the Vendicare for twenty years took a heavy toll on him. Adding being neglected of medical attention, he was on death's door. However, no one cared about him anymore.

-----

One night, an assassin infiltrated the Vongola manor and killed everyone but the boss.

One male, identified as the killer sat at the boss's seat in the office. Writing words with blood on the table emotionlessly, the only thing he said when someone, Bermuda, approached him, was, "Am I going back there?"

Bermuda hesitated, but nodded. Cielo stood up, and followed Bermuda into the Vendicare, in which he spent the last regretful days of his life.

-----

The words on the table read words that could no longer be erased. The table was crushed by orders of the Vongola Boss, sent away, burned, never seen again. However, the words scorched forever in his mind.

I'm not satisfied with the blood I have spilled,

I believe I will never be.

That is why I have left you alive,

So I can kill every generation you bear.

But, sadly I'll be dead by then.

Luckily, that's my only regret.

When I am reincarnated once more,

I will kill you again.

-----

Years after Cielo died, his corpse went missing. It was a mystery, but it had become clear later on, the Estraneo had stolen it. The reason the Vindice have no information on Oozora Ten and Sky Sora lies in the deepest secrets of Estraneo research, in which has a firewall the Vindice themselves have yet to breach.

-----

Oozora Ten has ventured too far. He realized the truth, and had decided what to do. And that was to kill himself, and take the information to his grave. But he has failed in that decision, as it will solve nothing.

Tsuna and the rest of the Vindice had understood what the truth was. It was just a hunch, but they knew it was most probably correct.

No one would know. That secret will be kept among themselves, probably until they die.

-----

"We do not wish to repeat the same mistake." Bermuda rested on Tsuna's shoulder. "Nor do we wish to cause the soul of Cielo any more grief." Bermuda placed a pendrive on Tsuna hand. "It is time for him to rest in peace, time for him to decide for himself, to ensure his revenge, or to let it go."

Tsuna took the pendrive and put it into his pocket. "I will leave them to you, 27." Tsuna nodded as Bermuda went back to the other Vindice. "Regrettably, we should not capture you. The Vongola has need of a trustable heir." Tsuna looked at Bermuda, realizing what Bermuda had asked of him.

On the bright side, Kakeru was no longer considered an object of capture. Ten was released. "Until we meet again, Sawada Tsunayoshi." Bermuda bid.

Tsuna sighed and gave a smile he had never. "Arrivederci, Bermuda von Veckenschtein."

It was finally over.