Coward

"Can't be helped. Dino, you know the consequences of finding this information?" Tsuna asked. His voice, still harsh and coarse although he's been talking more frequently nowadays, but his words came out fluently.

"You'll get sent to the Vindice?" Dino mumbled.

"Exactly," Sora pulled him inside the room and closed the door. "That should explain why we hate Iemitsu, right?"

"I can't believe I've been so close to 27 for so long.." Dino mumbled.

"Imagine my surprise learning you were coming here." Tsuna grumbled.

"But, Iemitsu's really made an unchangeable mistake this time." Dino sighed.

"He's no father of mine. He's just someone irresponsible whose name is written as a parent on my birth certificate." Tsuna spat.

"You hate him that much, eh." Dino realized.

Tsuna sighed. He walked to the door and locked it. "Will you keep the secret?" he asked.

"Because if you don't..." Sora walked up and looked at him, a small hand peeking out of his cape, holding a dagger. "We'll have to kill you."

Sweat dripped down Dino's face and to the ground. Even without the killing intent, he knew, Sora was serious. And he wouldn't hesitate to do just that.

"But," 27 broke in the tension. "If you do, we'll have you hear us out on something."

"You're late, Dame-Dino!" Reborn shot a few bullets at Dino who clumsily dodged them. Kakeru followed behind Dino, chuckling. "Serves you right."

Sora was already Sky, and he took off his cape. He stretched out his muscles."Ready for the 100km today?"

"Wasn't it 50?" Kakeru questioned, all the nerves on his body standing on an edge.

"I raised it. We need to quicken up our training, y'know. Since the threat's raised. Everything depends on the Sky battle, so we need to work ya to the bone!" Sky cheered before dashing off.

"Hey, 27, why didn't you fight back whenever Bakakeru beat you up?" Dino suddenly asked.

27 wasn't surprised at that question. "Because I am Dame-Tsuna."

"Then, why are you Dame-Tsuna?" Dino asked.

27 was silent.

"Isn't that obvious?" Sky butt in as he came back from his run.

Reborn was at Nono's place, seemingly because they needed to analyze the data given by 27 a few minutes ago.

"If he was the super cool kid with awesome grades, anyone who's seen him undercover would find out soon, right?" he wiped off his sweat with a towel that came out of nowhere, then looked back to where Kakeru was, limply lagging behind. "We can't underestimate the Mafia's database, after all."

Dino nodded. "That's true..."

27 was silent. He knows the best. The reason he became Dame-Tsuna. The reason 27 was born.

It was because he was a coward. A weakling. Useless.

After all, who wouldn't fear a being who possessed the power, the ability, to cease the existence of mankind?