27's Plan

"Welcome to the Vongola Battle of the Sun, you do not seem to be one of the contestants." the Cervello woman said to Tsuna. Tsuna was a little earlier than the appointed time.

"I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi." he decided to speak. Cervello wouldn't notice, right?

"If that is so, please proceed. The Varia has already arrived, so I advise you to be careful." the Cervello advised, not showing signs of worry for the boy to go near the dangerous Vongola Private Assassination Squad.

Tsuna didn't answer and went in. He spotted the Varia at a weird boxing ring.

"VOIIIIIIII are you the damn Sawada Kakeru?" the long-haired male asked, being too loud for Tsuna's ears. He and Ryohei shoud have a screaming match.

Nevertheless, Tsuna shook his head. "Liar! You look exactly like the picture!" they started. Tsuna immediately piqued. The Varia were people who could kill if you let down your guard too much.

"I'm Tsunayoshi, the twin." he decided to say, so he would be erased of suspicion for the moment. He didn't let his guard down.

The Varia were silent. No one spoke. They just stared at Tsuna, then the picture, then back at Tsuna.

Tsuna felt very awkward. Luckily, they soon went back to minding their own business. Tsuna breathed a sigh of relief and sat somewhere in the corner and took out his laptop which he had brought.

-----

{27: Greetings.}

Each one of the Varia member's phones lit up.

{Bel: Eh}

{Squalo: VOIIII What's going on here.}

{Levi: He came on the moment that brat went on his laptop.}

{Mammon: I don't understand.}

{Lussuria: Don't tell me-}

{27: The shithole's coming anytime soon so you'd better not say anything that'd reveal my identity.}

It was silent for a while. They looked at Tsuna, then their phones repeatedly.

{Bel: Oho~ Interesting~}

{Squalo: VOIIII I"M GOING TO CALL THE BOSS!}

{Levi: 27, is that seriously you?}

{Mammon: I'm not paid enough for this...}

{Lussuria: 27~~~~~~But why're you revealing yourself?}

{27: Cielo is out of comission, so I have to make allies. Some allies which I can show myself to. If it's the Varia, I'm sure I won't be caught by the Vindice so soon.}

{Bel: What do you mean, Cielo is out of comission?}

Looking over, Tsuna could see that Bel's face visibly turned into a serious expression. Belphegor was giving his phone a What the hell are you trying to say? kind of look.

{27: He hasn't been back home for a while. Worst case is he's been caught.}

{Levi: But I've heard Cielo's still doing jobs?}

{27: That's...a long story...oh, he's right over there. Look behind you. Beside Mammon.}

The Varia turned to find themselves looking at a little albino that came out of nowhere. He was wearing Cielo's cape and the little blood on his face noted that he had just came back from an assassination.

{27: Welcome back, Sora.}

Sora pulled Belphegor's hand down and reached into the phone to typed.

{Bel: I'm back, Tsu-nii.}

{27: It's weird seeing Bel's name saying that. And so, that's Sora. The one standing in for Cielo right now, or you could say, his little brother.}

{Squalo: A little brother?}

{27: Well, Sora isn't as strong as Cielo but he can handle jobs just as fluently.}

{Bel: So why isn't he going over there? D0nt me5s wi7h m9 typ1n9 y0u lit71e %#$!}

{27: Because If he walks over here the Cervello will notice something wrong.}

{Xanxus: I'm going to put some trash in the trashcan now.}

{27: WAIT ONE MINUTE XANXUS LISTEN TO MY PLAN.}

{Xanxus: ...}

-----

{27: And that's how it's going to go. Looks like we have to stop here. The shithole's here.}

{Bel: You're an interesting person, 27.}

{Levi: I'll go along with it if boss does.}

{Luss: roger that, 27~}

{Mammon: I'm fine as long as I have money.}

{Xanxus: Whatever.}

{Squalo: VOIII}

-----

"Dame-Tsuna! What the hell are you doing here?" Tsuna cringed at the loud tone. On second thought, Kakeru was louder than the shark and the boxer combined. The Varia resisted the urge to punch the shit out of the bastard. Now they understood why 27 called him a shithole.

"I called him here, Bakakeru. You can ignore him." Reborn appeared.

"But Reborn! He's better off staying home instead! He'll just do something stupid and embarass the shit out of all of us!" Kakeru yelled.

"I SAID you can ignore him!" Reborn yelled back. Kakeru gave Tsuna another glare and looked back at the boxing ring.

"If you lose, you're dead, Ryohei." he warned. The Varia was ticked off but they had to bear it. Surely, Varia does the same, but he is a civilian.

Unlike Xanxus, he is demanding his guardian's obedience with fear. It was obvious that none of his guardians had any respect for him. The Varia were different. They obey the boss of their own accord, in respect for his power. A family lead by Sawada Kakeru will never last, not in another three million centuries.

However, very regrettably, they knew they couldn't do anything that could reveal 27's identity. Sora had already jumped to a tree seemingly on standby, or was just waiting for it to be over, breaking off twigs each time Kakeru threw an insult at Tsuna.

Unmistakably, anyone who went near that tree might die of the insane killing intent. It was only centered around the tree because Tsuna had told him to supress it a meter radius around him as to not be found out.

It wasn't long for Levi to notice the tree itself was dying.