Smokin' Bomb

"Now class, we have a transfer student from Italy today." Nezu announced as the door opened to reveal a scowling silverette. Tsuna was half-asleep, but he snapped awake when he saw the male.

[What on earth is Smokin' Bomb Hayato doing here?]

"His name is Gokudera Hayato." Nezu declared with a stupidly happy tone in his voice.

Gokudera marched to Kakeru's seat and kicked his desk harshly, but not enough to dent it or anything, and growled, "You're the next Tenth candidate? Pathetic."

Kakeru held back a scowl and acted like he was scared.

[Kakeru's gotta get an oscar award one day.] Tsuna thought.

Gokudera marched to his seat and class started.

--------------------------------

At recess Tsuna found his lunch stolen even when he was seriously starving for not eating anything in the morning, but he went to the roof anyways.

"Omnivore, no lunch again?" Hibari appeared, causing the little brunette to jolt up in surprise, but no sound came out of his mouth. Hibari scowled at that. He was trying to make the omnivore speak, or at least make some noise, but so far, no progress.

Tsuna just sighed. Then, he spotted Reborn walking their way.

"Ciaossu, Tsuna."

Tsuna nodded.

"How's Bakakeru doing?"

Tsuna sighed, and walked to the ledge, then pointed down, and then raised one finger of each of his hands. It took Hibari one minute to understand what that meant. Reborn took a few seconds to understand.

"Bakakeru's gonna be fighting someone behind the school later?" Reborn interpreted. Tsuna nodded. Reborn smirked.

Tsuna felt a chill go down his spine. Not that he freakin' cares, but what did he just get his brother into?

--------------------------------

School was finally over and Tsuna limped up to the roof with a split lip, sighing as he reached the door. What was he going to tell(?) Hibari this time? Or maybe he'll just do nothing and watch some bastards get bitten to death.

Yep, he'll do just that.

And then he opened the door, and first thing he sees is a sleeping Hibari and Reborn standing on the ledge. He approached them quietly, but Reborn isn't Reborn for nothing.

"What happened to you, Tsuna?" Reborn hid a scowl.

Tsuna shrugged.

But then Hibari woke up, and spotted him. "Omnivore."

Tsuna started sweating. Hibari was glaring at him like someone took his tonfas and painted them pink.

He was already thinking up a million reasons to stop Hibari from biting the whole school to death. Not that he wanted to save them, but he couldn't cause a whole ruckus. He didn't want to stand out.

Nevertheless, he was saved by the sound of an explosion.

"C'mon you two, the show's starting." Reborn spoke up.

---------------------------------

In a flash, Gokudera was throwing bombs everywhere, causing explosions everywhere. Tsuna already gave up stopping the prefect. Reborn handled it instead so he was fine with that.

Now that he thought about it, Gokudera hadn't paid for yesterday's information on Kakeru. A hundred dollars for his name. Wasn't much but a hundred dollars isn't a small amount either. Considering Kakeru just stole a whole billion yesterday, he was out of money already.

Gokudera started throwing twice the bombs he had, in which Kakeru awkwardly doged. Gokudera cursed, and yelled, "Triple Bomb!"

But of course no insane human can hold that many bombs at once. Yes, I said insane human. Some fell, waiting just to blow him up.

Kakeru noticed this and smirked. He dodged the rest of the bombs and walked away.

Tsuna's eyes widened at this. Now what? Stand by and let one of his clients die without paying? No freaking way.

He'd never be happier he hid a gun in his sleeve. Reborn was still dealing with Hibari, so he slid the gun into his hand and pulled the trigger. The gun had a mist flame-coated silencer on, so it didn't make a sound.

He shot the edge of Gokudera's shoe, causing him to dodge instinctively, right at the moment the bomb exploded, successfully avoiding serious injuries.

Gokudera looked up and found no one in sight. Reborn and Hibari were already heading downstairs.

And suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and the voice told him, "No dying before paying. Where's my money?"

Gokudera almost burst out laughing.

"That aside, that guy over there proved himself enough, right?" the voice continued.

Gokudera looked at Kakeru.

"All that happens now is your choice." And 27 hung up.

Gokudera kept his phone and stared at Kakeru before getting on his knees. "I'm sorry! You are the one most fitting to be the Tenth after all! Please let me be your right-hand man!"

"HAH? No fucking way. You almost killed me, for god's sake." Kakeru replied rudely.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

"You expect me to bloody forgive you? Like hell that'd happen, moron. Now get outta my sight!"

---------------------------------

Gokudera was devastated. Kakeru marched off and left the silverette alone. Reborn headed to Kakeru. HIbari was just about to bite someone to death but Tsuna stopped him.

Tsuna gave him a look. [I'll deal with it.]

Tsuna walked to Gokudera. The silverette's eyes were shadowing his bangs. He shot up a glare at the brunete. "Go away, you damn copy! I don't need your pity!"

Tsuna sweatdropped.

He took out a notepad and wrote: It doesn't actually matter if I'm a copy or not.

"Then go away!"

What about I tell you a secret of mine? Will you stop calling me a copy if I do that?

"Huh? Are you bribing me?'

Tsuna leaned closer to Gokudera's ear.

"I'm not, but I'd suggest you give up on Bakakeru. He's the most idiotic moron I've ever seen."

Gokudera's eyes widened. Wasn't he mute?

But the next thing Tsuna said shocked him most.

"I'm expecting my pay by tonight."