Too Bad He Ain't Dead

"Bakakeru!"

Kakeru yelped as Reborn kicked him at the side of his head, causing him to fall. "The hell, Reborn? It's Sunday! And it's fucking three AM!"

"Shut up, Bakakeru." Kakeru glared at Reborn before he noticed his room door opening.

"You, you're late." Reborn growled.

"Shut up, Reborn. We're not the freest people in the world."

It was an unfamilliar voice. The unfamilliar figures walks into his room and closes the door, then turns the light on. Kakeru flinches a while because of the bright light but eventually he got used to the brightness and noticed the two newcomers. "And we're only three seconds late, Reborn."

One of them wore a cape, another wore a hoodie. The one with the cape soon took interest in staring at Kakeru. Kakeru could see, because of being close-up, the person's unmasked face.

"A girl?"

"I'm a GUY, FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE." Sora growled in annoyance. Then he noticed. "Shit, I forgot my mask in the rush." he sighed and looked to the one in the hoodie. "Looks like I'm busted."

"Doesn't actually matter. He doesn't know you." the hooded one said.

"So, what's your idea?" Reborn changed the subject.

"There's a mountain somewhere nearby. Wanna go there?" Sora suggested.

"Bakakeru~ It's only the fourth lap around the mountain~ Done already~?" Sky mocked. Yep, at one point, they switched places.

"Shut up! This is a freaking big mountain!" Kakeru screamed. What was the kid, a cheetah?

"It's only about five kilometers a round." Sky said.

"You mean I ran 20km ALREADY?" Kakeru screeched. His stamina was more crazy than he thought.

"Yep. Just another 30km to go." Sky broke it to him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-----

"Okay! That was a good workout! Although I had to stop a few times because of Bakakeru." Sky had taken off his cape before he started running, and his black shirt was soaked in sweat. "Oh, I ran blind so I think I almost dropped into a ditch thrice."

Kakeru was just lying practically dead on the ground sweating like hell.

"Okay. My turn." It was 27 who said that. He didn't take off his hood and pulled Kakeru up with ease, single-handedly. "Try to hit me."

"Huh?" Kakeru had just caught his breath, and was still pissed because Sky had made a fool out of him.

"Hit me as hard as you can." 27 taunted.

"Oh? Then don't mind if I do..." he swung his right fist at him, to be easily blocked by a hand.

"That all?" 27 asked. Kakeru got ticked off and swung his left fist at him, to be blocked by the same hand, which had threw his right hand to his left one, obstructing the left hand from hitting him. "Weak. And you're the Vongola Decimo candidate?" 27 mocked.

Kakeru swung another fist at him, to be flipped over and fell to the ground hard.

"A thousand years too early." 27 mumbled.

Kakeru then realized 27 was judging his power and Reborn was on the receiving end of the report. Reborn made no obvious response, and 27 continued.

It had been three hours since they started this torturous training, and Kakeru's already dead on the floor, full of bruises from falling on the ground.

"I'm done here." as 27 announced that, he dusted invisible dirt off his sleeve and walked away.

Sora--yeah he changed back, this guy is so unpredictably annoying- jumped down from above a rock."We might come back tomorrow at dawn." Sora turned to Reborn and informed. He then ran towards Tsuna.

"Thanks for your work." Reborn replied.

As the two disappeared, he turned to Kakeru and jumped onto his back. "Bakakeru, you're pathetic." he said.

"Shut up, Reborn! Who the hell were those two?" Kakeru yelled in oppose.

"They're world-class assassins." Reborn said.

"What?" Kakeru thought he'd heard wrong. They were world-class WHAT?

"They've just become allies a few hours ago." Reborn said.

"WHAT?"

"I can't believe he's so weak. It was only three hours of training." Sora sighed. "That's why he isn't fit to be boss." When he received no reply, he continued talking, "I wonder how it'd be like if he experienced a whole day of it."

"He'll die." 27 warned, finally speaking.

"I wish he did." Sora admitted.

"Well, too bad he ain't dead, then." 27 said.