Start of the Kokuyo Arc!

"This place..."

Ten looked around. It was dark this time. The atmosphere was pitch black. He looked down to see himself with the body shape of a child. He was wearing a white robe.

"Are we in your mind this time, Sky?"

A figure emerged from the shadows. He was normal-sized, unlike Ten. He wore a long, black, cape with the hood pulled up. The hood was soon taken off and revealed ebony black hair, now long enough to reach his middle back. His eyes were orange, like Sora's.

"Greetings."

Ten looked up, and soon his eyes widened. "Sky...?" Said male tilted his head to the side. Ten took that as a signal to continue. "Where the hell did you get that scar?"

'Sky' smiled. It wasn't his usual mischievous smile, it was a kind one, overshadowing the deep, cross-shaped scar that ran down his left eye, the two lines forming the cross intersecting in his eye, causing the eyeball to show a white mark.

"You'll remember me soon, Ten." the male said.

Ten was confused. This wasn't something Sky would say. "Who are you?"

The male smiled his usual smile this time. "What do you mean? I'm Sky."

"No, you feel different." Ten spat.

The male cracked up into laughter. "I'm just another part of you." He paused, showing a smirk, "The part of you that was too dangerous to exist."

Ten was confused, "I don't understand."

"What don't you understand?" the male asked.

"How are you too dangerous to exist?" Ten asked.

"If I was let out to the world, I would kill anyone I see." the male licked his lips, "Especially that 'Tsu-nii' of yours."

"Why and how do I have a side like that? Why Tsu-nii?" Ten kept his calm, but inside he was overflowing with countless questions.

"Well then, time's up. I'm off." the male vanished.

"Why is it always at the most crucial time..." Ten mumbled, staring at the ceiling of Tsuna's bedroom.

-----------------------------------

"Sora, don't you want to go back to where your brother is?" Irie tried again. Sora turned around, although still disassembling the robot.

"Hmmm...Maybe. But Shou-nii's place is more interesting!" he smiled a smile so innocent it should've been a crime.

"Help me already, Tsunayoshi!" he yelled into the phone.

-----------------------------------

"I've heard Gokudera Hayato was hurt as well?" Tsuna looked at Ten as he asked. "Yep. I heard Reborn taking Kakeru to Kokuyo after telling him about Mukuro." Ten answered.

"So it's finally time for the story to start progressing." Tsuna stood up. "I've thought of something fun."

Tsuna whispered into Ten's ear.

-----------------------------------------

"You ready?" Reborn asked, dragging Kakeru and Yamamoto (who was smiling happily) into the theme park.

"HELL NO! You dragged me here for no reason and expect me to say yes?" Kakeru yelled.

"There was a reason. Do you want to be attacked by this person sooner or later?" Reborn asked.

"WHAT? He's going to attack me?" Kakeru overreacted.

"You're the Vongola Decimo Candidate, of course you're going to be attacked. You're his primary target." Reborn informed.

"WHAT?"

--------------------------------------

As they walked into the building which stood out from the greenery, Kakeru was greeted by a knife to the face.

It was a child a little shorter than Kakeru. He wore a black cape which hood shadowed his eyes, but it was slightly visible that his hair was white. He wore a Namimori uniform.

"So you're the Vongola Decimo candidate? Weak beyond belief." he mocked.

Hearing that, Kakeru swung his fist over. The male caught it easily.

"Who are you?" Reborn demanded, pointing his Leon gun at him.

"Me?" The male smirked. "I'm Cielo."

"The Hacker Cielo...What are you doing here?" Reborn asked.

"It's not just 27 that accepts missions, y'know. I accept them too." the child explained.

"So someone gave you the mission to kill the Vongola Decimo candidate?" Reborn question, earning a smile from Cielo.

"I wonder?" Cieo flipped the knife in his hand.

"Who was it?" Reborn asked.

"27." Cielo replied.

"What?"

"It was 27." Cielo repeated.

-----------------------------------

"Long time, Rokudou."

"My, my, what a surprise." Mukuro turned around to see 27 dressing as he would in any mission. "Ken, Chikusa, stand down." Mukuro ordered. At that, the two calmed down.

"I miss one day and you're set out to kill...I can't leave you alone at all, eh, Rokudou." 27 said.

"Kufufufu, I'm actually doing you a favor." Rokudou laughed. "It seems you brought Cielo along." the pineapple mused. "He's grown."

"He wanted to see you." 27 said, face unreadable.

"Kufufufu, he's still a kid, eh." he laughed.

"Whatever then. Mission." 27 said.

"A mission?" Mukuro looked confused for a second.

"Give me a mission." 27 repeated.

"A mission to kill your brother?" Mukuro questioned.

27 gave no reply.

Mukuro smiled. "Do as you see fit." Mukuro said. "I'll give a thousand."

"Deal."

-------------------------------------

"Why would 27 give a mission to kill the Vongola Decimo candidate?" Reborn asked once more, wondering if he could get more answers from the hacker.

"Ask him yourself then." Cielo shrugged. He ain't gonna waste his time on Reborn for longer, that's for sure.

Reborn 'tch'ed and kept his Leon gun.

"But, I only want one person out of you three." Cielo made a weird demand.

"One person?"

"Yamamoto Takeshi! Why don'cha stay here and let's have a nice, long chat?" Cielo inquired.