Rejected

"The lives of the Guardians are at stake?" Kakeru growled, "Who gives a damn?" he grumbled, "All I want is the ring." A tick mark appeared on each of the guardian's heads, except Lambo who was still unconscious. They handed in their rings and put on their wristbands. They headed for their battlefields.

A stinging pain shot through their arms through the wristband, and they all fell to the floor immobilized. Seconds before the battle started, Xanxus punched Kakeru and he flew to the wall. But by that time, Reborn had already shot him with the special bullet.

-----

The battle went on with no clear perceptive signs of who was going to win. And soon enough Xanxus shot down the poles of the Storm and Lightning fields. Hibari appeared and Gokudera was back in action.

All was going smoothly. Just like how the manga,or anime went.

-----

Time passed swiftly.

When Gokudera went to save Ryohei, he decided to tell him something. Ryohei seemed shocked, but soon he smiled and replied that he was okay with it. Squalo soon appeared. The first thing he said was to Tsuna. "Have you made up your mind?" he asked, leading Basil, Reborn, Shamal and Collonello into confusion.

Tsuna nodded lightly. And looked up at the screen, then changed his attention to the clock. "Most probably...it will happen..., in about...ten minutes.." They were all stunned at his voice. Tsuna stood up and touched the bandage on his throat, and took it off, revealing a scar, running horizontally through his neck, as if someone had taken a knife and tried to decapitate him.

Only that someone did.

-----

Kakeru had frozen Xanxus in ice. He laughed wickedly. "My win, bastard!" he yelled. But then Mammon appeared, and Kakeru ran out of power.

However, the ring rejected Xanxus. Because Xanxus had no relation to Nono.

-----

"All fifty members of our Varia Squad will be joining us here very soon."

A Cervello walked up, "W-Wait a minute! We can't allow any outsiders to interfere in the middle of the battle..." but she was interrupted by Belphegor who slashed his knife at her.

"You think we care?"

-----

"The Varia side has been disqualified. The infrared boundary on the observation box will be deactivated." the second Cervello declared.

"Then, let's go!" Collonello said, but was stopped by Reborn. "It hasn't deactivated yet."

"We've sabotaged that a long time ago." Mammon said.

-----

However when the 'reinforcement's of Varia arrived, they were defeated by Lancia.

Everything seemed to be over.

Even Xanxus had accepted that it was impossible for him to be Vongola Decimo.

It was all over.

That was the moment Tsuna turned on his laptop. The only one who noticed was Dino. "What are you doing, Tsuna?" he asked.

Tsuna rapidly hacked into Cervello's information, and deactivated the infrared sensors around them. He quickly shut off the laptop and placed it on the ground, and stood up, putting on his gloves.

"What are you doing, Tsuna?" Reborn asked. Tsuna didn't answer. Collonello eyed him suspiciously. Tsuna looked at Squalo and Dino.

"Well, Tsuna's always been a weird one, hasn't he?" Dino suddenly laughed. "Well, all's well it ends well, right?" Reborn could tell Dino was acting.

But why? For what reason?

They looked at the screen again. That was when Reborn realized Tsuna was gone. Was this what Dino had in mind? To let Tsuna get away? Why?

Iemitsu soon apeared. He was proud of Kakeru. Kakeru was laughing devilishly. He was soon handed the ring. Kakeru put it on, wicked grin plastered on his face.

But soon it was wiped off. Cuts seemed to appeared randomly around his body, and he was down on the ground, writhing in agony.

"No way..." Iemitsu was the first to speak up.

"The ring... rejected him?"