27's Dame Life

As Tsuna walked out of the house, desperately trying to ignore the shrieks from inside the house, he fingered the letter inside his bag. How was he going to send this now that Reborn's going to be living in this house?

But more importantly, what if his identity gets found out? It's straight to Vendicare!

However now top priority is Bronco's job. Fail and it's losing a billion...dang it, if only Reborn wasn't in his house...

Wait a minute.

Tsuna just figured out something stupidly obvious. If Reborn was in his house...

Tsuna checked to see if no one was around, not even from his house window, made sure no one was going to appear soon, and placed the letter in the mailbox.

Then it was off to school for him. He had a character to keep in school, so he didn't run as fast as he could, but clumsily, occasionally tripping but getting back onto his feet awkwardly.

He barely made it to school without getting caught by the Demon prefect, but as he entered the class he was ambushed by a blackboard duster falling onto his head.

Laughs roared in class. Tsuna sighed and brushed it off, walking to his seat.

He spotted a foot stretched out to make him trip. He groaned inwardly and ignored it, tripping over, falling face flat to the ground, causing a roar of laughter once more.

He stood up and sat down on his seat. It wasn't long before his twin, Kakeru barged in, barely on time.

Soon after the teacher walked in and started class.

----------------------------------

Tsuna stared off to space. Although everyone thinks otherwise, he's smart. He isn't clumsy. He isn't mute. He's been ignored for all his life now, all the attention going to Kakeru, so what else could a little kid do?

He picked up an Italian Dictionary. He studied everything. That was all he did until he got a laptop for his fifth birthday from his father. The first and last present he got from that bastard.

That was also when he started being a hacker. And slowly when Nana started forgetting about him, he needed pocket money. So he started doing undercover work. Creating a fake account wasn't hard, but with an asshole brother keeping a lookout on his it was.

But at least the mother's an airhead.

It wasn't long until 27 became official.

It also wasn't long until a price was laid on his head.

----------------------------------

He started remembering the day he first started killing. The man offered ten billion. And Tsuna was a bit short on money. So he accepted it.

At first it was easy. Taking a knife, cutting their throats, plunge the knife to the heart, make sure their pulse stopped. But soon it got harder, with them not willing to lose to a little kid easily.

But somehow,

It became more fun.

Dodging bullets, hearing them scream about losing to a mere kid, seeing his bounty rise again.

He soon took assassination jobs on daily basis.

----------------------------------

But as he found out the existence of the Vongola, he started cutting down assassination attempts and investigated on the Vongola more often.

He found out many things. His father as the external advisor was one. Varia was another. When some of them noticed him they surprisingly didn't stop him. Seeing 27 makes them lucky. Annoying jobs can be given to him. A hundred percent success guaranteed too.

Soon he started accepting jobs from them. No matter how much they seemed like odd-jobs, 27 did it. Money was all he wanted.

----------------------------------

"TSUNAYOSHI!"

The teacher's voice interrupted his daydreams. "Answer the question on the board!" He demanded. Tsuna grumbled and looked at the question.

The answer was 23.

He reached for a pencil and wrote down the answer, but soon realized his mistake, cut off the answer he wrote and replaced it with a 12...? .

"Tch. Figures. The answer is x = 23. Now at least pretend you're listening or get your grades up. Although I'd commit suicide if any of that actually happened." Nezu Dohachiro mocked.

Muffled laughter filled the class.

Tsuna ignored it.

----------------------------------

At lunchtime he stood up and grabbed his bento, heading up to the roof. But was stopped by none other than Kakeru.

"Hey, Dame-Tsuna, give me your lunch." he demanded.

[Why should I? I don't owe you anything!]

No matter how much Tsuna wanted to scream that, he didn't and handed his lunch. Kakeru smirked and walked away.

As soon as Kakeru was out of sight, Tsuna walked to the roof and leaned against the walls. [Hungry...]

Trying to distract himself from hunger, he closed his eyes and hummed out a little tune.

He hadn't talked for a long time. His voice was hoarse from lack of use. Even as 27, he didn't talk because he didn't want his voice traced and people barging into his house claiming a voice match.

----------------------------------

Hibari Kyoya was amused. First was the Herbivore of Herbivores, Sawada Kakeru came late but escaped by using his friend as a decoy.

Then he spotted the same herbivore taking his twin's lunch.

Following the twin to the roof because it seemed interesting, he heard him sing.

A mute herbivore was singing.

The twin of Sawada Kakeru, Sawada Tsunayoshi had always been mysterious. He was quiet to the point of most people thinking him mute. He was clumsy, called Dame-Tsuna, failed in everything.

But Hibari knew otherwise. One time the twin was late, and he started biting him to death.

----------------------------------

He lunged in for an attack.

He couldn't have been more surprised to see his tonfa being caught by a bare hand. Taking the chance while he was frozen speechless, Tsuna ran.

The mute, worthless twin. Was that what everyone saw him as?

He actually had the prescence of a Carnivore.