Battle, Start!

"I would love it if someone told me why you're here." 27 crouched down beside the one and only Hibari Kyouya, but he was bloody splotches all over, having just lost a fight against Mukuro.

"My question, Omnivore." Hibari growled.

"Why am I not surprised you figured me out in five seconds?" Tsuna mumbled.

Hibari didn't answer.

27 sighed. "I'm not Omnivore now. I'm a completely different, completely free person."
He didn't wait for any reaction or reply from the skylark. "Leave you here to be found by Moroneru or treat your wounds so you can fight the piney?" Tsuna asked.

AN: Moron+Kakeru

"Neither." Hibari sat stubbornly.

"Your nicknames are turning ridiculous, 27." Cielo chuckled, appearing all of a sudden.

They turned to see Cielo followed by Yamamoto walking into the room. "I'm back, Nii-juu-nana, or Tsu-Nana." Cielo made a slang with Tsuna's codename.

AN: Nii/Ni=2 Juu=10 Nana=7 Tsu=(sounds like)Two(2) Na=Short of Nana(7)

"Oh, you're back, Cielo- I mean Sora- I mean Ten- I mean Oozora- I mean Sky- whatever." Tsuna corrected himself multiple times for fun.

AN: Cielo=Italian, Sora=Japanese, Ten=Japanese or Chinese, Oozora=Japanese, Sky=English

"I think we'd better stop...or Yamamoto's gonna get confused stupid." Cielo said.

27 didn't answer. "Treat Hibari's wounds. I'm going to Moroneru."

"Roger~" Cielo mock-saluted.

"And tell Yamamoto." 27 ordered.

"Roger~" Cielo did it once more.

"The Carnivore eats Herbivores, so don't get bitten." 27 warned before leaving.

Cielo's mock-salute didn't last long. "Sadist." Cielo muttered when 27 was out of earshot.

--------------------------------------

"Hey, who are you, who was that?" Yamamoto asked.

Cielo looked over. "You still haven't figured out?"

Yamamoto mentally rolled his eyes. "I know you're Cielo and that was 27, but what're your true identities?"

"Considering the way I act, I thought you'd know who I was already. I can understand you not recognizing 27, though." Cielo chuckled.

"Who are you?" Yamamoto's gaze sharpened.

Cielo let out a light chuckle before removing his hood, revealing his white hair, then proceeded to take off his mask.

"Oh my, we have guests." he suddenly said, hand inches away from taking off the mask.

Yamamoto snapped his head back to see Reborn.

"You noticed?" Reborn asked.

"I thought 27 went after you...oh wait, that damn riddler said he was after Asshole, not Asshole and Reborn...dammit. But oh well, I just have to stall some time..." Cielo cursed before sighing.

Reborn interrupted the albino ranting to himself. "Stall time? For what?"

Cielo took off his mask and smiled as a wall behind him exploded, revealing Gokudera. "For this." Cielo smirked. He turned around and dragged Hibari and Yamamoto away. "Ciao, Reborn!"