Royally Screwed

Reborn barely flinched before bringing his elbow towards the other's head, in which was dodge easily. He took a good look at the other male which was dangerously close, but wasn't doing anything. Nevertheless, he didn't let down his guard.

"Hacker Cielo..."

Cielo bowed before sarcastically saying, "What an honor for the world's greatest hitman to know me." He smiled eerily.

Removing his cape, he revealed black hair that was long to his mid-back, it was covered by the cape, so Yamamoto didn't notice it before.

"So my hair still changes color and length, even in this form, eh~ It's sure grown. How long has it been since I've cut it, I wonder? Not like I can cut it anyway." he chatted off to himself again.

"You've introduced yourself a while ago." Reborn tried ignoring the male's talk to himself.

"Oh me oh my, Ten sure spoils my fun!" Oozora gasped.

Reborn was confused. Nevertheless he drew his Leon Gun, only to remember Leon had lost his tail some time ago and was currently in an unstable form. "Tch." he held back a curse, and looked at Cielo in front of him.

"But-but~ 27'll scold me for letting Reborn spoil his fun, so sorry~" Cielo gave a half-hearted apology. He twirled around, the evil grin not coming off his face, as if it was stuck with superglue. At the end of his fifth spin, he opened his eyes, to reveal them completely red.

"Red is the color of the unstoppable psychotic sky." A swift of his hands revealed eight glinting daggers.

"But I guess a few fingers off the world's strongest hitman won't hurt." his grin grew wider than even the Cheshire Cat's.

-----

"Gokudera, that Ten...is he always like that?" Yamamoto asked, nervously.

Gokudera raised an eyebrow, "The hell d'ya mean?"

Yamamoto gulped, "Like, creepy smile, saying weird stuff?" he described.

"No..." Gokudera was finding this weird. What?

"Wait, that means what he just said was true?" Yamamoto's eyes widened.

Gokudera could only manage a "Huh?"

"This isn't good, Reborn-san~" Smiling like an insane person who ran out from mental hospital (which might not be so inaccurate either), Oozora flung knives at random directions, Reborn dodging each one that came his way with little difficulty. "You're easily getting caught in my trap~"

Reborn scooted to a stop as he almost ran into a blade. He snapped around to be faced with another. To his right was a wall, to his left was Oozora. "Is this all the world's strongest hitman can do?" Cielo had easily shut off his path. "If it's like this, 27 can crush you in one blink." He spun a dagger in between his fingers. He caught the hilt and positioned it to stab the infant.

"It's over, Reborn-sa-" He stopped short. "My, my~ Time's up..." he sighed, standing up straight.

"So boring." his face dropped into a frown, then a gaze that looked down upon all others.

Reborn was confused.

Oozora threw the knife somewhere behind him. "Ten sure is impatient, eh..." He picked up the cape from nowhere and put it on.

"What does that mean-" Reborn started, but was interrupted by a voice that ignored him,

"Although it's been four years, taking over the main body is always awesome! Maybe I should do it again when Sky awakens?" he yelled.

Reborn didn't get to say another word before Cielo's crimson eyes faded off and he fell to the floor lifelessly.

Reborn was silent.

Cielo soon got up and groaned. "Damn you, Oozora...and to think I'd let my guard down after your hiatus..."

Reborn held back a gasp.

His eyes were white. Cielo stood up wobbly. "Damn that guy...I'm not a freaking cyborg...did he run a million kilometers or something? This is my freaking body!" he complained to no one.

Cielo looked around and spotted Reborn.

Reborn gasped. Even his hair turned shorter!

He looked around for a while more before his eyes rested on Reborn again. "I'd suggest you take Bakakeru away from here." Cielo said, finally acknowledging Reborn's presence.

Reborn gulped. "Who are you?"

Ten smiled. It was different from Oozora's. It had a tint of gentleness, yet it seemed fake. "White is the color of the ignorant sky warden." he said another line that raised questions. "The one that takes care of them all has to deal with them all."

No one had time to react. The walls started cracking at crazy speed. The daggers had hit too many holes for this abandoned building and it was starting to crash. Ten ran towards Reborn and grabbed the infant, clutching Reborn under his arm determinedly as he ran.

"27's going to kill me so hard." he mumbled, "The moron went overboard big time." Surprisingly, he chuckled slightly.

Reborn was a little bewildered. This was as if a completely different, yet same person.

Cielo jumped off the ledge, which was actually a bridge that was broken off into debris, so he was actually unintentionally voluntarily bungee-jumping off the building without a rope.

"I'm so royally screwed!!!"