Arrivals and Long Times

"Dammit he's an amazing slave driver...Someone remind me why I'm listening to him again..." he mumbled to himself as he slumped on his chair. His little brother beside him was asleep.

They were onboard a plane on the way to Japan. Still tired from all-nighters, he decided to sleep.

---------------------------------

On the other hand, Tsuna was just cooking breakfast (and his lunch) when a cow child crashed in. "REBORN! THE GREAT LAMBO-SAMA HAS COME TO ASSASSINATE YOU! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

It was awkward silence when he spotted Tsuna and vice versa. Tsuna then pointed to the stairs, then raised a finger, and pointed to the right.

Lambo nodded and ran up.

He barged into the first room on the right, Reborn (and Kakeru's) room, yelling the exact same words he did a few seconds ago.

Tsuna continued, ignoring the explosions upstairs.

--------------------------------------

As Tsuna went out, he spotted a woman on a bike. Her hair was pink, and she wore googles. She eyed him for a while before driving off.

Tsuna sighed.

So after Bovino Lambo is Poison Scorpion Bianchi?

------------------------------

It was lunchtime and Tsuna was humming with Hibari pretending he couldn't hear anything somewhere away from him.

That was until the door burst open. It was Kakeru and two more of his underlings. "Dame-Tsuna, lunch."

Tsuna looked at his lunchbox. He sighed and handed it over. Kakeru smirked and reached out his hand to take it.

But that hand was hit away by a tonfa.

"Herbivores, stop crowding or I will bite you to death." the prefect ordered.

"Eeeekkk! Hibari-san!"

Tsuna was silent as he exited the roof on Hibari's silent order.

---------------------------------

When he reached home Tsuna just walked back to his room. He checked his email to see one from [unknown]. He opened it and read it. He smirked.

He locked his door and opened his closet. He took out his 27 clothes.

Looking out he found passer-bys everywhere. Nevertheless he jumped down to the ground lightly. No one turned around.

He was already covered in Mist Flames. Who would do that, you ask?

It'll be revealed in a few seconds.

He jumped up to the tree and grabbed his mask. He stood on top of the tree with his hood covering his hair. "It's about time I've heard from you, Rokudou Mukuro."

He jumped to a roof and headed to somewhere.

---------------------------------

He returned home a few minutes before dinnertime, covered in blood. Not his blood, nor blood of the ones he killed.

Either way he washed the blood off and opened his door... to see a pissed-off Kakeru covered in bruises.

Oh great.

--------------------------------

"It's been soooooooooooooooo long since I was back in Japan..." Cielo yawned as he stretched, dragging nothing but a little backpack and sling bag.