Kokuyo

"Dammit..." Yamamoto growled as he read the words on the blackboard of the empty science lab.

Too bad, try again!

How many times was he going to fail?

-----------------------------------

"You really like messing with that guy, don't you, 27?" Ten mused. "Is he really that interesting?"

Tsuna didn't reply. He continued typing away at his keyboard at a godly speed, reading through information as quickly as he typed.

"Omnivore, crowding with herbivores." a cold voice interrupted. Ten raised his head, but Tsuna didn't need to to find out who it was. It was, obviously, Hibari Kyouya. Tsuna looked at Hibari, giving no answer.

Then Tsuna received a text message.

Sora's too hard to handle. S.O.S. I'm begging here.

Deal with it. he replied.

He closed the laptop and stood up. He bowed toward the prefect and walked away.

---------------------------------------

"Woah. A corpse." Ten mumbled to himself. He was just on his usual loitering and then he spotted an injured disciplinary member by the gate. "First time seeing one in broad daylight." he mused.

It took him a few moments to think of the situation, possibilities and reasonings to what went on, but he soon gave up as he couldn't think of a reason. "I guess I'll tell the prefect and see some people get bitten to death..." he decided lazily.

------------------------------------------

Days passed with more disciplinary people getting hurt, and finally they targeted Ryohei.

Reborn pestered Kakeru into seeing Ryohei at the hospital, so Tsuna was home alone with Ten. Tsuna scrolled through the certain webpage while Ten was reading some manga.

"Cielo." Tsuna called.

Ten put down his manga and walked to the laptop. He placed a hand on top of the keyboard and closed his eyes, as if focusing. 27 let things remain quiet for a few seconds before looking at Cielo.

"Found it." Cielo announced, opening his eyes.

27 smirked. Cielo gaped.

"What?" 27 sweatdropped.

"YOU SMILED!" he freaked.

"I'm not a stone statue." 27 sighed.

"BUT STILL!" Cielo insisted.

"Just tell me what you found." 27 grumbled.

Cielo turned back to serious mode and pointed at the screen. "This," he pointed to the trash can icon. "Leads to the Vendicare's secret page."

"Your ability is really useful." 27 mused.

"I didn't ask for it." Cielo shrugged.

"Being able to see anything connected within the cyberworld is cool." 27 complimented, still scrolling through data.

"Well, I got this instead of a demon." Cielo sighed, remembering a certain pineapple.

"What's this stupidly long list?" 27 asked.

"This is a first in hearing you talk so much." Cielo felt uncomfortable in the situation.

"I can do anything I want." 27 growled.

"...anyhow, that's the list of prisoners in Vendicare." Cielo explained.

"Why's Rokudo Mukuro on the list?" 27 asked, pokerfaced.

"Seems he's next on line to be caught. You can see that from the words New beside it." Cielo explained once more.

"Should I warn him?" 27 asked, as if for permission.

"Nah." Cielo made a face like 'ehhhhhh no way'.

"What, it's not like you have a grudge on him." 27 found Cielo's attitude amusing.

"I haven't seen him in ages! And he's been seeing you instead!" Cielo whined. "Talk about choosing favorites!"

"Well, calm down. I might bring you along next time then." 27 held back a chuckle that'd make his go out of character.

"Seriously?" Cielo got excited.

"Yep. So shut up and continue." 27 patted his head.

------------------------------------------

"Urghhhh I've searched practically the whole world on info of him but I still can't comprehend the fuck he's after attacking students of Namimori..." Cielo pinched the bridge of his nose for an incoming headache.

Twelve hours had passed, with Reborn barging in to check if he was alright and Kakeru coming in after, they still got nothing.

Ten was dead on the sofa while Tsuna was still sitting on his chair, thinking. A fresh bandage was around his head and wrist.

"I think I've got it." Tsuna said.

"Huh?" Ten sluggishly walked over to Tsuna who was scrolling through the history of his phone's messages.

"Yep, I'm right." Tsuna shut off his phone before Ten could even take a peek inside. "Rokudo's coming because I didn't go to his revenge that day."

"Huh?" Ten was confused.

"There was one time I couldn't meet up with him because Kakeru kinda messed up my fingers." Tsuna said. "I stopped him that time, but seems like he's gonna come by anyway."

Ten still had a few question marks above his head.

"Which means, in exchange for making me unable to go meet him that day, he's going to murder Kakeru." Tsuna repeated in more elaborate speaking.

There was a silence.

Then Ten spoke, "I'll go sharpen my knives to help Mukuro."