Cavallone

Tsuna chewed on his chocolate bar as he scrolled through the emails. Did they all team up or something? There's no way exactly twenty seven missions got sent to him in a day. Did they plan this?

Either way he opened all of them and finished the ones that required hacking first, which was the majority. He declined some because they asked for the identity of the Decimo. Even if there's a hefty price, he couldn't have Vongola enemies know about the data. It'd be annoying.

A hacker has the responsibility to ensure that civilians aren't involved, either. Just like the normal Mafia, a hacker has to obey the Omerta too.

Plus, if this information got out, his jobs would decrease. Well after that he proceeded to the thieving jobs. He ditched all. Actually, there were only three. Well, two told him to steal the same thing, and they both offered the same price, which wasn't worth his time.

The last one was to steal a diamond. He didn't accept it. No one can accept a job to steal a diamond worth a trillion dollars with the pay of a hundred thousand.

He then looked at the assassination jobs, which was the majority. Looking through each one, he declined all of them. None of them was worth his time. He decided to shut off the computer, but Bronco sent him a message.

{Bronco: How're ya doing, 27?}

He sat down and type in a reply.

{27: Like shit.}

{Bronco: Woah woah what happened?}

{27: I just received twenty-seven messages.}

{Bronco: ...}

{27: But I didn't accept most of them.}

{Bronco: Woah.}

{27: Anyway, you didn't just pm me to ask me how i was doing, right?}

{Bronco: Of course not! It's just that I'll be in Namimori in a few minutes!}

{27: WHAT?}

{Bronco: Yep! Don't worry! Even if I do the impossible and find you, I won't reveal ya!}

{27: Die. I'm out.}

{Bronco: Wait what- I'm not gonna die unless it's by your hands :3 See ya!}

{27: I ain't seeing you!}

{Bronco: haha}

-------------------------------------

As soon as he shut off the laptop, the door opened suddenly. Tsuna instinctively shoved the pendrive into his pocket. He cursed in his head whoever would barge into his room without knocking, but thinking about it, someone comes to mind.

Of course, who else would come to mind?

"Dame-Tsuna, I'm super pissed off right now, so can you die?"

Kakeru.

-------------------------------------

In the airport, a certain blonde stretched his arms out, relieving his muscles from the long plane ride. "It sure feels good to be on land..."

He looked around, with his subordinate dressed in black around him. "Romario, which way was the Decimo's house again?"

"That way." Romario answered, pointing to the car.

"Okay."

As they got into the limousine, the blonde looked out the window.

[I wonder if I'll really find you, 27.]