Sky Sora

"So then, you came to Vendicare for a reason like that?" Mukuro scowled.

"Shut up, Pineapple. Like I had a better choice." Ten grumbled.

Oozora giggled mischievously. "I can always take over your body and trash this whole place up, y'know."

"Shut up, psycho." Ten replied, not even bothering to look over. Ten then looked to the side. "Do that after I'm done with the job."

"I'm so done with these two..." Mukuro pinched the bridge of his nose for an incoming headache.

Chrome just stared innocently with a confused face.

-----

"Mukuro, I'm going back to work. Oozora, you don't have to follow me." Ten stood up and walked away.

Oozora got up and ran after. "Are you callin' me deadweight or something?"

"My thoughts exactly. Coming or not?" Ten groaned. How annoying.

"Coming!" Oozora replied.

-----

"Reborn! What's with this useless cow being my guardian?" Kakeru yelled, pointing a rude finger at the cow child.

Reborn was ticked off at that. "Shut up, Bakakeru! He fits the role of the lightning guardian, that's all!" he yelled, aiming the Leon gun at him.

"How freaking so? He's bound to run off in the middle of battle or something and leave the boss unprotected! What's a brat like him useful in? Oh yeah, being the idiot to die first!" Kakeru trailed off with sarcasm in his tone.

Levi almost had a heart attack when he saw a branch fall down from the tree Sora was at. The branch was huge.

Reborn has had it with this brat.

It was nighttime. "That's the plan, Sora." Tsuna, in 27 gear said. Sora, in Cielo gear nodded. It was the night they had planned to meet Timoteo. They both disappeared.

In Nami Park, beside a car by a tree was Vongola Nono, Iemitsu, Reborn, Dino as well as a few guards were waiting. "Nono, are you sure he's going to appear?" Reborn asked.

"Well, this is a win-win situation, so he'll probably show up." Nono said.

"As for the request you're asking him to do...are you sure he won't betray us?" Iemitsu asked.

"Well, that depends." Nono mumbled. Just then, the clock striked midnight. The appointed time.

"Hey hey, Nono-san, did you know there used to be ten suns?" They snapped their heads to the tree. Iemitsu and Reborn had their guns out.

On the tree branch was a short little kid, black shirt and shorts hidden under a black cape. His legs dangled off the sides, he was shaking his legs casually, telling them he wasn't the least bit nervous seeing them. "But one day, the other nine were shot down. Isn't that sad~?"

"Who are you?" Iemitsu demanded.

"However, where did the nine dead suns go to?" the boy trailed on, ignoring the older male.

Reborn was getting ticked off. "Are you 27?"

"Me? 27? Of course not." the boy responded.

"He's not 27. I've seen 27 a few times, and he should be a little older." Dino warned.

"And I'm getting ignored anyway. Okay, so, ask a question, and I will answer only one." the boy chuckled.

"Who are you?" Nono asked.