Open The Door

"They're late." Reborn and Dino were waiting for Sora and 27 to arrive so they could give them a mission from Nono and discuss Kakeru's training.

It was 3am. "Maybe we should go back and see if he's with Kakeru." Dino suggested. Reborn, knowing it was almost impossible for 27 to be there, as he had told him the time and location beforehand, stayed while Dino went back to the house.

"I sure hope no one wakes up." Dino mumbled as he crept around the house. "Although I'm more scared someone will wake up thinking I'm a burglar or something...He shivered at the thought of taking a frying pan to the head.

He walked up the stairs. The first one to the right is Bakakeru's room, he remembered, the first one to the left was the master bedroom. Second to the left was an unused room. Second and third to the right were the guestrooms. Third to the left was Tsuna's room.

Through the darkness, it was faintly visible one room had a small light on. "Why is Tsuna awake?" He thought out aloud. He walked past Kakeru's room and to Tsuna's room. He held the doorknob in his hand, a thought rushed over his mind. Was he invading Tsuna's privacy doing this?

He gulped. Something told him he really shouldn't do this, and it wasn't for the reason he'd thought of just now.

After thinking over his decision for a hundred times, he decided to open the door.

He didn't know he was going to do something that would cause him to become a part of the most insane plan in Mafia, or even Human history.

-----

"Tsuna-nii, wasn't the deal time about now? Reborn's gonna be mad." Sora said, clinging onto the back of the chair Tsuna sat on as he typed away.

"Nono. Hacking. Job." Tsuna spoke in words, Sora took this as a sign to keep quiet as Tsuna needed to focus.

"Oh...I guess that's an excuse..." Sora mumbled.

"Go ahead." Tsuna urged.

"Okay...I'll get my cape..." Sora felt like crying. Tsu-nii was driving him away. QAQ

"I'll be done in five." Tsuna, noticing the albino's depression decided to speak. Sora was only five years old. He could probably spoil the kid a bit.

"Then I'll take out your hood too." Sora beamed, smiling. Tsu-nii was so awesome!

They were having their usual weirdly understandable conversations, peaceful, knowing no one won't appear at the door, nor will Kakeru appear, because it was 3am, and Reborn plus Dino was out.

Or so they thought.

-----

Tsuna finished up in seconds and turned on a lamp before shutting off the laptop. He put on his hoodie and pulled it up as Sora left himself unhooded.

Unexpectedly, they heard the door creak. Sora snapped his head over. It was too late to run out of their disguise, too late to hide. The most Tsuna could do now was turn around and try not to show his face.

Without looking at the door, Tsuna could sense that it was a person with a strong presence, a mafioso.

Sora looked at the door. It wasn't a problem for his face to be revealed, because it was already.

"Dino Cavallone...why are you here?" Tsuna heard Sora say. Tsuna could practically hear Dino gulp. "Do you know what the fuck you've just realized?" Sora growled.

"I-I...I don't...understand..." Dino was stuttered, his voice shaky.

"I gave you all enough tips. You guys just didn't want to believe it." Sora gave up. What was done is done.

"No freaking way..."

"Yes freaking way. You all just didn't want to accept that the overpowering 27 was someone so overlooked." Sora stated.

"I had my doubts...but this is just.."

Sora walked over to Dino, looking up because Sora was a lot more shorter. "You know what I've been wanting to tell Iemitsu all this time?" he said foxily, a mischievous tone in his voice, his lips pulled into a smile so wide Byakuran would've been nothing.

27 turned around, looking up, peeling off his hood, revealing his identity.

"He chose the wrong fucking son." Sora whispered.