FullMiNe

It was the lightning battle. Tsuna was sitting in a corner, an umbrella resting on his shoulder leaning on the wall. The Varia were waiting on the other side of the roof, Cervello standing by, all waiting for the Vongola. Sora was waiting beside the Varia group, casually talking with Belphegor.

"So Lussuria's gonna be replaced?" Sora asked.

"Depends on the Boss." Bel answered. He could care less, anyway.

{27: He's still useful, keep him.}

"What's that?" Bel asked.

"27. Said to keep'im." Sora asnwered.

"Ya'heard him, boss." Belphegor turned to Xanxus.

Xanxus gave a snort in reply, "Whatever."

"Ya'heard him, 27." Sora spoke as he typed the words in a reply.

"Levi, your opponent's a kid." Belphegor joked.

{27: Lambo Bovino has the ten year bazooka, so he's still dangerous in worst-case scenario.}

"...is what he said." Sora added after transcribing the message.

"Cielo Jr's pretty much a speaker for 27, eh." Belphegor joked again.

"Shut up." Sora snapped.

"Dame-Tsuna, the fuck are you doing here?" Kakeru groaned.

"For the hundredth time, I called him here." Reborn said, keeping an indifferent face.

"For the thousandth time, he's useless!" Kakeru yelled.

"Should I ask Sora and 27 to raise your training?" Reborn blackmailed.

"Is WhiteGirlyBoy and EmoFaggot even gonna listen to you?" Kakeru fought.

Reborn grumbled. Belphegor had to hold back Sora from blowing Kakeru's head off. "Well, SORRY for being a WhiteGirlyBoy!" he yelled.

Belphegor felt depressed at not being able to stop that shout, but chuckled. Kakeru and his guardians sans Reborn turned. Reborn knew who it was immediately but it took Kakeru five minutes.

"That's...Cielo?" Gokudera exclaimed.

"Then is it Ten?" Yamamoto added.

"Sorry, Cielo's out of comission for now. I'm a replacement. Name's Sora." Sora took a moment to explain before proceeding to try and rip Kakeru's head off, but Belphegor held him firm.

"AHH! It's the Demonic White Freak!" Kakeru yelled.

"FREAK was unnecessary!" Sora screamed.

"Sora, what're you doing here?" Reborn cut in.

"It's not just me. 27's here too." Sora said, momentarily giving up killing Kakeru.

"What? Where?" Kakeru freaked.

"Oh. He's hiding. You won't find him." Sora said.

"CieloJr, you know Reborn personally?" Levi asked.

"Yep. We're training Bakakeru." Sora scoffed, obviously not happy with it.

"That's gotta suck." Squalo grumbled.

"You're not paid enough for this..." Mammon said.

"Even a billion trillion won't be enough. But it was 27's choice." Sora admitted.

"CieloJr?" Reborn asked.

"They've somehow got into calling me that." Sora explained.

"Anyway, raise Bakakeru's training menu." Reborn made an order-like statement.

"Gladly!" Sora brightened up.

-----

At a key moment, Sora sneaked behind Kakeru and pushed him down over Lambo, in time to protect the cow child from the attack. Then the pole melted, as if on cue.

{Sora: Did it.}

{27: Thanks for your work.}

The pole was melted by dying will flames. It wasn't Sora's. Sora still needed training to control flames like so. It was 27's, he believe. No one else had the flames and kindness to do so.

However, Kakeru took the blame, because no matter how much he'd denied it, 'no one else' had seen Sora move. He had protected Lambo.

"Sawada Kakeru, if I win, all of the rings belong to me. If you win, all the rings belong to you." Xanxus declared.

-----

That was after Cervello demanded Kakeru's Vongola Half-ring to be given to Xanxus. With what Xanxus had said, Kakeru had managed to keep the ring. Sora handed Lambo to Yamamoto, then bowed, and walked away.

Let's just say Kakeru didn't give a damn about Lambo.