Cielo's Cyber Journey

It had been about a month since the albino had been in here. Streaming through the electric waves, he'd managed to cause some malfunctions to some of the other prisoner's machines, causing the Vindice to start having suspicions of an enemy infiltrating.

Thoughts filled with confident glee flooded his mind.

[They don't know all those stupid experiments I went through.]

[They don't suspect a thing about me.]

After all, he was in the Vendicare himself. He had been gaining information never seen before. The Vendicare's information was so broad, it even lead to secrets of the Vongola, Estraneo, GiglioNero, Arcobaleno and many others.

He'd went through the archives of Rokudo Mukuro, and found the secrets behind his eye. It wasn't just simply a demon. [So he was lying to me, after all.] he thought to himself.

-----

By the time he went through most of the whole Vendicare, a thought grew in his mind. In exchange for all that torture, he'd gained the ability to travel through electromagnetic waves.

Might it be possible to infiltrate a human's brain waves?

Taking the risk, he tried infiltrating Mukuro's mind.

"Oya oya, what an unexpected visitor." Hearing that voice, he opened my eyes to find myself in a beautiful place. Grassy meadows accompanied my the azure blue sky.

"Mukuro-sama, how did he get here?"

One voice was unmistakable Mukuro's. The other voice was kind, gentle, yet foreign. It was a girl's voice.

"Well, it is unknown to me as well, Nagi."

Cielo looked at himself. He wore a white button-up shirt and long black pants. He tilted his head upwards. On top of the tree, sitting on the branches were two people, one bluehead and one purplenette. Mukuro wore matching clothes as him, but the girl wore an elegant yet plain white dress. Her purple hair hung around her shoulders, her fringe covering up her right eye.

"This place is beautiful, Mukuro." Cielo said.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, Ten." Mukuro smirked. Cielo stood up. He looked up to the tree where Mukuro was and placed his arms on his hips.

"Looks like it was a success! I infiltrated Mukuro's brain!" he cheered.

"Wait, you used me as an experiment?" Mukuro asked but was ignored as Cielo laughed.

But in his joy Cielo forgot he stood on the hill. He staggered a little and fell backwards. A hand reached out behind him. He looked back and his eyes widened.

"Good day to you, Ten~" a cheeky and easygoing voice sang, flashing his bright red eyes at the other's pure white ones.

"What are you doing here, Oozora?" Ten demanded, slapping the helping hand away in scorn.

"I'm you, so why can't I be here?" Oozora asked, tucking his hands behind his back.

"Argh, fine. Whatever." Ten groaned, giving up. Maybe it was a bad idea to travel into a human brain after all.

"Kufufufufu, as usual, you two get along well, eh?" Mukuro chuckled.

"How so?!" they both said at the same time, giving him murderous glances.

"Mukuro-sama, who are they?" the girl name Nagi questioned softly.

"So, your name is Nagi?" Ten asked.

"She's cute. Where'd ya get her from, Muku-playboy?" Oozora shone his bright-white teeth and paid no attention to the nickname he just came up with.

"What kind of nickname did I just receive?" Muku-playboy asked, ticked off.

"Then Pineapple-playboy." Ten corrected. "Problems with that?"

"Stop that!" Pineapple playboy retorted.

"See, even the Narrator agrees." Ten pointed out nonchalantly.

"Ms, Mr, Whatever you are Narrator, Stop that!" Piney complained.

"M-Mukuro-sama?" Nagi seemed bewildered.

"Ah, Nagi, the white eyed one is Ten, the red eyed one is Oozora." Pineapple calmed down to try introducing the two idiots.

"Hiya hottie, name's Ten!" he grinned.

"Nice t'meet'cha, Nagi!" Oozora followed.

"The two of you are going out of character on purpose?" Mukupiney whined.

"Haihai, sensei~!" Ooora gave a mock-salute.

"Sensei, isn't the answer obvious?" Ten made a Fran-like tone.

"STOP THIS ALREADY!" Pineapple-sensei yelled one last time.