Varia Arc

[As I expected...] Tsuna walked to school, thinking so hard he practically forgot to trip over his own feet. [It's been more than one whole month.] He soon snapped out of his trance and started his Dame-act to school. He was late.

However what surprised others more is that Kakeru came even later. He didn't bat an eyelid at Tsuna or the teacher before making his way to his seat.

Tsuna walked back home, to find Sora sitting on his bed pouting. "Tsuna-nii, it's been three weeks, five days, ten hours, fifteen minutes and twenty five seconds! Nii-nii isn't back yet!"

Tsuna literally sweatdropped at that. He counted?

Now...how is he going to deal with this one... [I kinda get why Shouichi almost went crazy now.]

"TUUUNAAAAAAAAA FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tsuna knew whose voice that was and resisted the urge to kick the owner of that voice down the stairs the moment he got close.

Sawada Iemitsu. He just plainly let the old man cuddle at him for a few seconds before prying him away and went back to his room, hearing the faint echoes of 'He's being so colddddd!'

[That unfair old fart, when did he even care? Just looking at the records in the Vongola base says that he's lying.] He looked around. Sora was found a note on the table. He read it and sighed. [I'd suppose it's better to let the World think that Cielo is still in commission...But what if Cielo was caught by the Vindice? Sora, what you're doing is dangerous...]

{I'll be Cielo until he returns}

Tsuna tore the paper into little bits and threw it on the ground before opening the window and looking outside. "Ciao, Tsuna." Reborn appeared out of practically nowhere.

Tsuna faked being surprised and looked over. "Anything's happened around Kakeru lately?" Tsuna stared for a few seconds before looking to his room door. No one seemed to be around.

"You should know. You've been watching." Tsuna said.

Saying Reborn was shocked is an understatement. "I thought you didn't talk." Reborn said.

Tsuna looked out the window again. "Kakeru just didn't like me talking, so I stopped." he explained.

"So it's Bakakeru's fault?" he asked.

"You can say that." Tsuna shrugged.

Reborn was gone in a second.

Tsuna turned around and faced the sky, or rather, the roof. "Done with your mission?" he asked.

Sora peeked out from the top of the roof. "Yes."

"How was it?" he asked.

"Normal. I used to tag along Nii-nii's jobs." Sora mumbled.

"It's almost dawn. I'm going to sleep." Tsuna yawned. "Coming in?"

Sora shook his head, "I'll be on the roof."

Tsuna kept silent. Sora seemed the type that won't do anything he doesn't want to. After such a long time, it's safe to say that Ten was caught by the Vindice, however much painful it'd be for the younger albino to realize that fact.

But why?

-----

"Tsunayoshi-sama."

Tsuna already got tired of telling him to change that name. He signaled for Gokudera to continue.

"I received the Half Storm Vongola Ring." Gokudera admitted, as if it was something bad.

Tsuna wasn't surprised. He was pretty much expecting that. "But I want you to have the Sky Ring."

This was what he was surprised at. "Why?" Tsuna spoke.

"Because I don't want to serve under Bakakeru." Gokudera admitted.

"It's not my choice. It's Iemitsu's." Tsuna sighed.

"I'm gonna teach that shitty excuse of a father-" Gokudera was cut off,

"Don't bother. He's got a thousand times more experience in battling than you." Tsuna sighed again.

"But still-!" Gokudera started,

"Come to think of it, it's not Iemitsu's either. It's the ring's." Tsuna said.

"Then maybe the ring will accept you!" Gokudera insisted.

"Not a chance." Tsuna's response surprised him.

"W-Why?"

"Because I'm a villain. I'm not someone suitable to bear the burden of the Vongola. I could be sent to the Vindice any minute." Tsuna explained. He found it amusing how the Storm guardian could make him talk so much.

"But still!" Gokudera started again but Tsuna didn't reply. His voice had ran out. He hadn't talked so long in ages.

As if on cue, Reborn appeared. "Tsuna, I want you to come to the Sun Ring battle tonight." he ordered. Tsuna nodded as if instinctively. "It'll be in school at midnight. I expect you to come here, no excuses."

-----

Tsuna agreed at that time, but thinking about it now, he had to sigh. Ring Conflict meant Varia.